Demon! Incubus! Finn Balor x Reader

Welcome! This is where I will be posting any and all one shots about the demon prince himself, Finn Balor.
*warning* I'm going to hell, I know.

I lay back on the bed, the satin sheets caressing my bare skin, my breath coming out in hard gasps. My hands were cuffed high above my head. This man, no this creature before me was breathtaking. His eyes were ice blue that entranced me, his skin pale by definition. Black, red and white markings imprinted into his skin giving him an ethereal appearance and his wings, good God his wings were spread magnificently, black feathers displayed proudly. I looked down to see his large cock jutting out between his legs and instantly felt myself become wet at the thought of being filled so deliciously.

"Like what you see little one?" I nodded yes before realising and he smirked. He stalked over my body and grabbed the back of my neck roughly, hand tangling in my hair and pulling me up roughly to meet his lips. His mouth moved against mine with such intensity it caused helpless moans to burst out. I struggled against my cuffs wanting to touch him and grab the back of his head as his mouth roamed over my body.

He lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist, growling when my wetness came into contact with his flesh. I could feel his hard cock against my thigh. All at once he had dropped me and left me flat on my back. I looked between my thighs and saw his throbbing cock approach my dripping cunt and panted helplessly.

"Please, please be gentle." I managed to squeak out. He cocked his head to the side, eyes piercing my soul and just smirked. He continued to move forward undaunted and soon I felt his thick shaft begin to push through my wet folds. As soon as his tip entered me I could feel myself stretch around him. He moved with small juddering thrusts, further and further inside me. After what seemed like forever he stopped, completely buried inside me and groaning. My breath came out in short gasps, he was so thick, so big, too big.

He pulled himself out slowly until just the tip remained and with one furious thrust filled me with his length again. I moaned loudly, the pain burning just under the surface of the pleasure and took in a shuddering breath. He pulled out slowly again and I was possessed with the notion to actually watch this time. He pushed back into me and started an agonisingly slow rhythm driving himself in and out of my body. I groaned as I could feel every pulsing vein on his cock. He stared deep into my eyes as he changed pace.

I gasped with every strong thrust as he pounded into me relentlessly. I was still amazed my body could take his cock after all. Angling my hips up with a bruising grip on my waist he thrust even harder than before and started hitting my sweet spot. I gasped as his pace became breakneck, his tongue now taking tuns circling my erect nipples. I was so close and he knew.  His mouth travelled to my shoulder where he clamped down just as I came-hard. I screamed as my back arched up into him almost painfully and his teeth moved from my shoulder to my neck, sinking his teeth so hard the skin broke and I could feel blood trickle down delicately.

He continued to thrust mercilessly, looking for his own release and it came. He released my neck and roared, deep and guttural. His wings extended to their full length as he threw his head back and continued to growl. I could feel his hot cum emptying inside me as I struggled to catch my breath.

He looked down at me, his hands caressing my stomach.
"Get comfortable, you're mine now and I'm never letting you go."