Dream Team pt 1

This is a story to celebrate Demon Finn winning the title last night!
This will be a Seth X reader X Finn threesome. Please don't read if that makes you uncomfortable ❤️... There will be a part 2 😉

*smut*

The ride back to the hotel is silent, but there's a tension in the car that I know will break as soon as we reach the room. I'm in the backseat as Seth is in the passenger seat and Finn is driving. His grip on the steering wheel is so tight his knuckles are white, and after much too long, he pulls into the parking lot of the hotel where we're staying.

An awkward walk through the lobby and a tense ride up the elevator later, I step into the room, keeping a cool demeanor the entire time even though the butterflies in your stomach are fluttering like they never have before. You turn back to look at Seth and Finn and grin with fake confidence. "Well?"

They exchange a look before Finn steps up first, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly and pulling me in for a hot kiss. I melt into the embrace, his lips warm and soft against mine just the way I'd imagined they'd be. At the same time, Seth comes over and leans into my neck, kissing the side gently as Finn's lips work against my mouth in perfect rhythm, causing my eyes to flutter shut in bliss already.

"We are gonna take good care of you, love," Finn whispers in my ear before moving to suck at the sensitive skin behind it.

"Exactly," Seth agrees, his fingers sliding down my body slowly to the hem of my dress. "We're gonna make it a night you'll never forget."

"Oh," I pant out as Finn sucks and nips at my neck, leaving small red marks with each bite. I groan as Seth pushes down the top of my dress without hesitation, taking a minute to stare at my breasts appreciatively before reaching in and squeezing the soft skin in his palms. I arch up into him, feeling his erection already straining in his tight jeans, and moan softly. "Seth."

Finn spins me around quickly, "My turn," barely giving me enough time to catch my breath before he kisses me with just the same amount of fervor Seth did, his tongue slipping past my lips to lick at my tongue. Seth moves  behind me, his thumbs flicking against my exposed nipples as I moan and lean back on his thick chest. My entire body is being overtaken as I groan, my legs shaking from just a few simple touches. I can feel both of their erections against my back and front, and I reach your hand up to stroke Finn through his jeans, making him moan into my mouth.

"Mhmm," Finn whispers in my ear, and I give a gentle moan as he bites my earlobe slightly, tipping my head back. Seth pushes my dress down all the way, then Finn's fingers hook into the top of my panties gently, sliding them down my legs and leaving me completely exposed to the both of them. Almost simultaneously, they pull away, eyeing me from their respective angles, drinking in the sight of my body in front of them, and Finn lets out a low whistle. "Damn."

I hear movements behind me through my haze of pleasure, and I know it's Finn beginning to undress. Seth pulls me in his arms and kisses me hard, one hand going to my breast and cupping it gently. Finn strips quickly, then grabs me by the hips, spinning me around in his arms and kissing me as Seth takes his turn to undress himself. He gently runs a hand down my side, his other hand firmly planted on my backside, pushing my hips even closer to his and letting me feel just how hard he is against me.

I'm immediately pulled onto the bed, each one of them settling on either side of me, and even though they're openly staring at my naked body before them, I'm not embarrassed in the least bit, instead pulling Seth down for a deep kiss. "What do you want first love?" Finn whispers in my ear, kissing the skin in front of it gently. I don't do anything but groan as Seth gives a hard pinch to the nipple, my entire body feeling like it's going to combust at any minute; I have no idea what you've done to deserve these two men who seem to only want to please me, but I'm not complaining in the slightest.

"I don't know, I can't," I pant out, the pleasure taking over my body to the extent that I can hardly breathe, much less think. There's a look shared between them, and then Seth moves behind me on the bed, his erection rubbing up against the small of my back as he settles me in front of him. He groans from the contact, hissing out my name and spreading my legs wide. I open my eyes that I hadn't realized I'd closed, looking down at Finn, his eyes filled with lust. Seth's hand roughly grabs one of my tits as I lean my head back and capture my lips with his, kissing him roughly.

Finn moves his head between my legs, smirking slightly. "You're dripping, love. And it's all for me." With the first flick of his tongue on my clit, I'm completely gone, moaning into Seth's mouth and my hand resting in Finn's hair.

"Shut up," Seth says. "It's at least half me as well."

Finn laughs to himself. His tongue licks slowly up and down my entrance, his mouth working on me like I've never felt before.

I pull his hair hard as he sucks at my clit, making my hips buck up into his face, and I pull away from Seth to let a moan escape my throat as my head tips back onto his shoulder in absolute ecstasy. Finn then slides a finger into me, curling it upwards while his tongue is lapping at my clit with a feather light touch that has me sitting on the brink of coming but not able to fall over the edge.

Seth's lips trail up my neck, kissing every inch of skin he can reach, and his voice is husky when it reaches my ears. "Look at him," he whispers lowly, one of his hands moving from my chest to my hair. He wrenches my head down, forcing me to look at Finn's face buried in your pussy. "Watch him while he makes you come... you love it almost as much as he does, don't you?"

One hand grips Finn's hair and the other grips Seth's thigh as I rock up against his face, half sobbing from the pleasure. "F-Finn, please, I'm right there, I'm gonna come, I'm," I babble, and with one more press of his tongue to my clit, I come as hard as I ever have, screaming out his name. He works me through it easily, as though he could do this for hours, and when he finally brings his head from between my legs, my entire body relaxes against Seth's, completely spent.

Seth, who is more than ready for his turn, switches places with Finn quickly.

"My turn," he says, almost mockingly, wasting no time in plunging two fingers deeply into me, causing me to scream out his name. His thumb goes right to my clit, still sensitive from Finn's tongue, and I can hardly take the pleasure that overcomes my entire body with that simple motion. Seth just smirks as I let out a loud cry and curls his fingers upwards perfectly, as though he's always known where my spot is, stroking it gently and making me cry out once more in pure bliss. Finn's hand comes to cup my chin and turns my face to look at him, kissing me deeply and swallowing my moans as his hands trace over my chest lightly.

"Seth, fuck, please, S-Seth," I pant out, hardly able to form words when I break away from Finn for air, and it's not long before Seth leans down to give one long lick up my folds. The sudden feeling of the wet heat makes me come insanely hard for a second time, my pussy squeezing around his fingers as I scream out his name. Seth works me through my second orgasm easily, then leans up and kisses me gently. I turn my head to the side onto Finn's shoulder, not being able to grasp the pleasure I've just felt as I pant hard, catching my breath as best I can.

I'm not about to catch a break, though; the boys are obviously just getting started. "You ready, babe? You're not tired yet are you?" Seth asks with a smirk, his eyes mischievous, challenging me to keep going.

I'm not about to stop now, not after that look, and I shake my head with a chuckle. "Not a chance."

****this is just getting started, part 2 with more smutty goodness will be out tomorrow****