Poker

A friendly game of strip poker between yourself and Finn Balor ❤️

*smut*

I looked at my best friend Finn incredulously and he grinned cheekily back. I had to make sure I heard correct.

"Say it one more time?" I asked slowly. His grin got wider if possible.

"Happily babe. A game of poker, 5 card draw but we play with my rules." I nodded.

"I know 5 card draw but what are your rules exactly?" He sighed dramatically.

"It's a slightly modified version of strip poker. If you lose then an item of clothing is removed, but it's removed by the winner. Once the item is removed, then the winner has free reign over what gets exposed, are you in?"

I mulled it over. Finn was my best friend but I had a crush on him forever. Clearly he knew the stakes at risk here but fuck it, if he wanted to play with fire I'd make sure to burn.

"You're on." He let out a deep chuckle and ran a hand through his dark hair.

"Let's play."

I could feel a tingling sensation under my skirt as he said that and the blood rushed to my face. The thought of having his large hands on me was exciting and nerve wracking at the same time.

***********************************

Finn didn't hold back and beat me at the first three rounds. He could have at least pretended to lose! I lost my shoes, belt and necklace first. You know, the "safe" things.

"You have to be cheating!" He grinned innocently.

"Shouldn't have agreed to play if you can't handle losing your clothes!"

"FINN! At least pretend to let me win." I whined

He agreed to go easy on me the next couple hands. I managed to get him out of his shirt, shoes, and socks.

"Ohh now the fun begins Y/N." I lost the next hand in stupid fashion and shivered as Finn ran his hands up to the top of my legs to grab the lace part of my stockings. Finn grinned as he lightly brushed his fingertips against my now damp panties. I was aroused by the sensual nature of this game and couldn't wait to see what Finn had in store for me next.

**********************************

I won the next round beautifully with a full house and confidently stood to remove Finn's shirt. I straddled his muscular legs and pushed my breasts in his face, by accident of course. I unbuttoned his shirt slowly and stared into his blue eyes as I gently revealed his well sculpted torso. Every muscle in his arms, stomach, and chest were visible. I had to fight to keep my composure as I ran my nails down the front of his chest.

***********************************

Finn lost again and this time I asked him to stand so I could remove his trousers. I ran my hands down his stomach slowly and kissed him right below his belly button. Finn let out a shuddering breath at that. I unzipped his trousers and let them fall to the floor. I took a deep breath when I saw his large cock straining to get out of his boxers. Finn took hold of my hair.

"I think you know perfectly well how to handle that Y/N." He whispered.

I pulled down his boxers and licked the tip of his cock. I guided my tongue gently down the shaft as I looked up to watch the pleasure take over his face. He took a tighter grip on my hair when he began to thrust his cock in my mouth. I could barely take half so I used my hand to make up for the rest. I loved the lack of control as he fucked my mouth so relentlessly my eyes began to water.

Finn let out a deep, contented sigh. He pulled me to my feet to regain some composure. He slid his hands up the side of my thighs to pull the skirt around my waist. He kissed me deeply and slid his fingers down the front of my panties revealing how wet I was. I let out a soft moan as Finn circled his fingers around my clit. He removed his hands from my panties and whilst making eye contact, sucked my juices off of his fingertips.

"Take off your panties and bend over the bed." His Irish accent was thick with lust.

I did as I was told without hesitation. I could hardly breathe from the anticipation of what he would feel like inside of me. He began to slowly lick my labia careful not to touch my clit. I was out of my mind with desire from his teasing and began to force myself backward onto his face. Finn licked and sucked my clit suddenly causing me to convulse violently in front of him. I could feel the familiar feeling of tightening in my stomach but before I could reach my climax, he backed off and stood to balance himself behind me.

"Finn, fuck me now!" I groaned.

Finn slapped my ass once and slowly slid himself inside my wet pussy. I began to roll my hips with every thrust to allow him deeper inside. He tightened his grip on my hips and fucked harder and harder until sweat was forming on his face. My moans and squeals only served to encourage him.

"I wanna hear that pretty mouth of yours beg, babe. Beg for me and my cock." He murmured.

"Finn! Oh god please don't stop, I need you so badly Finn please!"

He flipped me onto my back, and sucked each of my nipples. I wrapped my legs around his waist to pull him into me but he pushed away. He kissed and licked down my stomach until he reached my pussy. He slid his cock inside me again. I whimpered with each thrust until I felt my body tighten in his strong grip. He fucked me slow and deep until I finished my climax.  He collapsed on top of me on the bed as his own climax overtook him and I felt him fill me up.

The only sound in the room was our heavy breathing. Finn rolled us over so I was snuggled on his chest and placed a kiss on my cheek.

I giggled
"I win by the way Finn...you were naked first."

"Hmm.... Rematch?"