It's been so long

Id like to dedicate this story to @CherriPie888.

I hadn't done anything all day. I had been laying on the couch in my sweatpants and my baggy Def Leppard t shirt. It was almost 8:30 p.m. I was just about to head to bed when my phone started ringing.

Me: hello?

Him: Is this Bailey bishop?

Me: yes, may I ask who this is?

Him: it's Bobby sugar.

Me: Bobby!!! Oh my god where are You?

Him: I'm here I'm doing a show with the boys tonight. I reserved you a ticket and v.i.p. passes to come down.

Me: really!?!? How long do I Have?

Him: an hour

Me: I'll be there in half an hour.

Him: alright hurry sugar I miss You!

Me: I miss you too bye!

I hung up the phone and raced to get ready. I threw on an iron maiden crop top that was cut into a v neck so you could see my breast. I wore my skin tight  leather pants and my leather converse. I brushed through my hair and flipped it and didn't do my makeup because i was just going to see bobby who was like my older brother. I look at the time and it 9 already I got in my car and drive to the concert. Once i got to the front I told them who i was and got my passes. I went back stage in search of bobby, I looked in everyroom till i saw his long black hair I couldnt help but scream.

Me: bobby!!!!!

He turned around with a confused look on his face once he saw me he got the biggest smile on his face.

Bobby: sis!!!

I ran to him and jumped into his arms wrapping my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist, and my head in his neck. We hugged each other tightly.

Bobby: God it's been so long Bailey.

Me: I know I missed you.

He put me down and looked down at me, wrapping his arm around ny shoulders pulling me into him as we walked down the hall.

Bobby: how's my lil sis been?

Me: I've been good...what band are you in?

Bobby: poison

Me: oh I'm not a big fan

Bobby: I know your not a fan of glam rock.

Me: your correct sir.

We were still talking when I ran imto someone and fell over onto  my ass. I looked up to see a man with long blonde hair with a bandana around his head, tight spandex pants, and a black ripped shirt. He looked startled and helped me up.

Him: hey I'm sorry..

Me: it's no problem...Bobby you should've warned me.

I elbowed Bobby

Bobby: sorry i didn't see you bret.

Bret smiled and looked me up and down, than back at my eyes.

Bret: So are you gonna introduce us Bobby?

Bobby: oh shit yeah...bret this is Bailey my best friend more like lil sis. Bailey this is bret the singer of poison and my friend.

I smiled

Me: please to meet you bret.

Bret: the pleasure is all mine Bailey.

He grabbed my hand kissing the back of it. I smiled enjoying the attention.