Moving in

In the picture above I couldn't find a picture of Minghao or Jun that I really wanted to be them so I will let that be to you people's minds now let's get going! On ward! And Jihoon is supposed to have blonde hair but he looked really small in that pic so I chose it.  (Seungcheoul is 24 and Jeonghan is 23 btw ^.^)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No ones p.o.v

Today was the day that Jeonghan was  looking forward to the most yet dreading with his life. So many doubts were running through his head yet he couldn't think straight as he was taking a cab with his kids to Seungcheoul now sold old house to where they will ride together in with the last of Seungcheoul's kids things to the new house.

Once there and paying the cab Jeonghan noticed it was just Seungcheoul standing in front of the old house none of his children. Seungcheoul spotted them and came up to them and gave Jeonghan a warming hug slipping a sweet kiss on the cheek while saying hello to each of Jeonghan's bowed children.

"Where are your boys?" Jeonghan asked curious about finally meeting them all.

"They are very cranky in the mornings so I let them sleep inside the truck. But I promise at the house you will meet them okay?" Seungcheoul replies wrapping his arm around his lover as they all walk to the bus van. Once in they were greeted with 5 other sleeping boys not even caring about their appearance of sweatpants, hoodies, and non-washed faces. To say the Yoon's were discussed was the understatement of the sentry.

(Had to add that that we the faces they were making! But that's not what they look like obviously! Okey bye~ ;> )

On the way to the house the Yoon boys talked among themselves not paying attention to the basically passed out boys on the other side of the bus.

It was about a 45 minute drive when the Yoon brothers noticed that they were in richer part of the city by now and we're starting to question where they were going. They pulled into a drive way making the brothers gasp in shock not believing their eyes.

Not even bothering to wake up the Choi brothers they rushed out of the bus onto the fresh brick drive way taking in their surroundings.

"You guys might want to cover your ears it will get loud in a second" Seungcheoul says coming out of the bus with little Jun rubbing his eyes going over to Jeonghan while hugging on the long haired males leg.

The brothers and Jeonghan all cover their ears, except for Wonwoo who just puts his hands in his bag, as Seungcheoul starts to bang on his sons side of the bus.

"AHHHHH MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!!!!"

"YOU DEMON FATHER WHY!!!"

"HOSHI FIGHTING!!!"

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE NORMAL!!!"

The 4 boys ran out of the bus not without rubbing their eyes and trying to catch on to what's going on. Once reality hit them and they realized what was going on their eyes lit up like saucers.

"WOAH THIS IS OUR HOUSE?!"

"Wah! This is so cool! How did you even afford this dad?!"

The boys who had obviously missed the presence of their new mother and brothers almost started to walked off to the new house talking among themselves when they heard their dad call them back.

"GUYS!" Seungcheoul barked making the boys look back to finally notice the other family. Upon notice they were slightly taken aback some of the Choi's faces held shocked expression, line smiles, or plane no emotion. Same for the Yoon brothers. Letting the awkward yet heavy atmosphere fall over them they all just stayed silent till the parents of each family stepped in.

"Well my name is Yoon Jeonghan, but just Jeonghan is fine. Your father has told me so much about all of you. I hope we all get along." Jeonghan comes up, in hopes to give them a hug, but only gets a hand shake from the older ones and luckily a hug from Jun.

Seungcheoul can't help but just sigh while shaking his head. He knew that his boys were mad at him for keeping the secret not Jeonghan.

Jeonghan kept his head down till he felt a pat on his back from his sons Jihoon and Wonwoo making the pregnant male smile to his babies showing he was okay.

The awkward atmosphere crowded them once more notifying Seungcheoul he had to step in.

"I'm Choi Seungcheoul, please call me call me Seungcheoul. If you need anything don't be afraid to come and ask me or my boys we will all be delighted to help." Seungcheoul finished with a big smile only to feel a small tug on his pant leg. Looking down he saw Minghao with a little Toothless stuffed dragon. Bending down to his level Seungcheoul gave him a smile

"Yes Minghao?"

"You know my name?" Minghao questioned cutely tilting his head to the side.

"Yes I know a lot about you." Seungcheoul chuckled

"Then may I ask you something?" Minghao said bring his stuffed dragon closer to him.

"Sure go ahead"

"Can I call you dad so then I will have a mom and a dad?" Minghao kept his head down thinking of being rejected his request until he felt himself being lifted into the air into a tight hug by Seungcheoul himself who was sniffling with tears.

"I would love it if you called me dad Minghao" he said into his little shoulder. Upon putting him down both Minghao and Jun spotted each other and immediately started showing the other their stuffed animals.

"Hi I'm Minghao and I'm 4! This is Toothless!" Minghao brought his stuffed dragon to the small older to let him hold.

Jun took a minute to look at his dad scared and confused. He never really had been around kids younger then him. Yet alone kids his age that wanted to be his friend.

"H-i I'm Jun I'm 6. Th-is is Pororo" He let Minghao grab one one of the dolls hands while Minghao held the other keeping a conversation going between the two youngest of each families.

Seungcheoul wrapped his arm around Jeonghan wiping away the last of his tears smiling at how at least 2 of their sons were already getting along.

"Okay guys before anyone goes too excited inside their is only 7 rooms one is the master and one is saved for the nursery no we already have you guys boxes set up in each other rooms and who's rooming with who so please no complaints. There is a line in the middle of the room, you get from the wall on your side to the line to decorate it how you want it that's it. No ands, ifs, or buts. Everyone got it?"
Jeonghan stated looking to all the boys in a smile while Seungcheoul directed his look mainly to his older children.

"We will be helping Minghao and Jun set up their bedroom and after that we will switch to our bedroom. Lunch should be done by about 1-2 everyone got that?" 

With a serious nod from the Yoon brothers and gruts and one salute from the Choi's they were off.