first encounter

i was alone, walking home one night, it seemed like an normal night, i was walking home from the coffee shop i worked at. now it doest pay too good but eh, what can you do. i took a shortcut through an alley way, staring up at the night sky, it was so beautiful, i was almost at the and when suddenly- " AH! HELP ME! HE- " i herd gurgling noises like someone durgling water, the smell of blood filled the air. i bolted, but i heard foot steps chasing me. it wasnt long before i got home. i locked all the doors and window before sighing. " i need a shower " i said to myself, and took one i did. i walked to the bathroom nervous and jumpy from the events prior to now. once inside i stripped my clothes and ran the water, once heated and stepped onto the now wet floor of my shower, the water was warm and felt relxing, pretty soon after i washed myself, i got out of the shower and walked into my room, it was warm out so a simple shorts and tang top would do. once changed i flopped onto my bed, it was soft, comftorable, like i could simply live in it. soon enough i felt myself fall into a deep sleep. hours past, i felt pressure on my lower half before something poked my side. my eyes shot open and i sat up. but no one was there, i checked my side to see a 'j' carved into my skin. i looked around my room, there was a note on my bedside table. it read ' so you thought you could get away did you?, think agian mortal, i now own you. you have 3 days before i take you, better make whatever goodbye letters or farewell notes you need to. because on the third night, i'll take you where you will never see anyone you ever knew or loved agian. '. on the back it read ' E Y E L E S S. J A C K. ' in blood. i got little sleep more that night. why did he want me? what will he do to me? so many questions, yet to be answered.

______________________________________________________________

hey, what do you think? i got bored and thought it up, might now continue it. but if you guys want part too i guess ill make another one! also check out me other creepypasta story, its a BEN drowned x reader, leave suggestions and ill be sure to read them, see ya later! peace!