fright

after that night i clearly couldn't go back to work meaning i was out of a job. i started looking but to no avail, after a few weeks i finally turned to crime out of desperation, the man never came after me, i assumed it was because it was a prank or something. soon it turned to murder and robbery, i was disgusted with myself but what choice did i have? 

i had to go out for a kill so i decided my old enemy who always stole my boyfriends was a good choice but someone beat me to it, it was the man before with the blue mask, he spotted me and i ran and hid, he looked around and growled softly, calling some people on his phone right in front of my closet. he said to meet him at my house. i thought of my poor kitty and bolted to my home after he left. once inside i locked my door and hid with my kitten in a secret crawlspace under my bed and right when i got in my hiding place i heard my door get broken down. the man with the blue mask called everyone to my room. there was a monochrome clown, a pale man with a carved smile, and a boy dressed as link. he told them to look for me and explained he couldn't get me the time he wanted because of tasks given by someone named slender man. everyone searched but the house fell silent. all of a sudden someone appear in code beside me, it was the boy dressed as link but he had black eyes with red pupils. i went to scream but he covered my mouth and made a 'sh' motion. pointing to the clown why was above us. i shook and he made words appear that read 'i wont give you away if you come with me' i nodded slowly and he dispersed, saying i wasn't there, everyone left but the boy came back and helped me out and walks me into a TV and we came out at a big mansion, in his room. "im BEN by the way. the clown as  lj or laughing jack. smiley face was Jeff, and the guy after you is eyeless jack or ej. id rather you not get eaten, you have potential for a good killer and you cant do that dead. can ya?" i shook my head and he let me have the bed as he crashed on the couch. we slept peacefully and i felt safe.