Body say (REQUEST)

Request for: AmazingAgent007 (Wattpad) 
---

You were walking through the lair entrance on your way to help your best friend and long time crush, Donatello, in the lab. He was trying to improve a few things on the truck the turtles are using on their patrols. Sighing as you walked over to the lab. None of his brothers or their father was in sight which were a good thing because you was in no mood to really start a conversation. Today at [school/work] you had a bad day. Overhearing people talking about you and your body and them making comments. You even thought about canceling your plan with Donnie, but didn't want to disapoint him.

"Oh hello there, Y/n! So good to see you today!" Donnie said in a happy voice as he noticed you enter his lab. He saw your facial expression and quickly ran over to you. "Y/n, everything alright?" Worry was now to be heard in his voice.

You faked a smile and shook your head. "Hi, Donnie. No, everything is fine." Even if you tried to look and sound as happy as you could, your body language said otherwise.

He raised a brow ridge at you. "Okay, if you say so." He walked closer to you as you took of your coat and bag so he could hang them in the lab. "Ready to go to the garage?" He asked.

"Yeah." Came out from your mouth almost too quietly. You followed Donnie out of the lab and made your way to the garage.

The garagae was all quiet and nobody there. The two of you entered and Donnie locked the door after. He gave you a sweet smile and you tried to smile back, but he could read you like a book. Something was up and he would eventually figure out what.

"I've done some improving on the weapons we got on it, so it's so much more better to take out on patrols. It can handle more too." Donnie said as he started to fix some tools and open the truck.

You smiled and sat on a bench right next to the truck. "Oh, that's cool." It sounded like you had become so shy around him.

Donnie couldn't stand it. He had to know what was wrong so he sat down in front of you. "Tell me, what's wrong?" He took some of your hair behind your ear, just looking at your beautiful face, admiring your features.

Sighing in defeat as you knew he would not give in until he knew what was bothering you. "Today at [work/school] something happened." You started, but could no longer face him and looked down instead. "I've had bad self confidence and body issues for a long time. Today I heard people was saying all these things to me. I'm too fat, I'm too curvey." You stopped talking, not feeling like bothering Donnie more about your daily problems.

"They're wrong." Donnie's quick little statement made you look at him. "You are nothing of those things they're saying. You got beautiful curves and a very beautiful body!" His words kinda made you blush a lot. "So beautiful."

Donnie's hand was on the side of your face and he stroke your cheek with his thumb. Your eyes locked with his and he started to lean in. You didn't move away, nor did you want to. You just waited to feel his lips on yours. When his lips crashed against yours, both of you closed your eyes and your lips were moving in sync with each other. One of his hands were behind your neck, tangled in your hair as he was deepening the kiss. The other hand were on your lower back. He leaned foreward a bit and you followed his lead to lay down on the bench.

Before he could do anything else after you had laid down, he pulled away. "If we continue, I don't think I can hold back and control any longer. Are you sure you want this?" You could easily hear in the tone of his voice and see it on his face that he was worried.

"Donnie, I don't want anyone else, but you." You felt the need for him grow stronger and you started to beg.

That was all Donnie needed to hear to continue. Instead of attacking your lips again, he went for your neck. Searching for your sweet spot by sucking and lightly biting the flesh on your neck. You tried to hold back a few moans, feeling a bit shy, but it wasn't possible. When you moaned, you could feel his smirk on your skin.

"Oh, Donnie!" Your moans got louder and louder.

Donnie felt satisfied after hearing you moaning his names. With ease he started to remove your clothes, dropping them on the floor along with his own gear. Now when both were fully naked, he made sure to check you out as you were underneith him.

"So damn hot!" Donnie stated as he kissed his way down from your neck, between your breasts, over your belly and between your thighs. "I know you want me to stop teasing you." Then he kissed his way up to your breasts again.

Massaging your boobs and sucking on the nipples. His finger went down to your already soaking wet vagina, starting to rub the clit. After a while, he felt it was time. His lips on yours again and you could feel his erection between your legs. It was big, long and thick. Just there between your thighs, rubbing your entrance, teasing you.

You felt the need for him and got impatient. "Donnie!" You begged him to just fûck you.

Donnie pushed through, making you moan out loud. Letting you adjust to his size for a brief moment, before starting to move. He started slow. He wanted to make love to you. He wanted to make you feel good. He wanted you to be his. Both of you have actually dreamed of this moment for a long time. You felt your orgasm coming closer and so did he. He noticed by the look on your face that you were close. He was going to make this be an unforgetable moment for you, so you would always want more. Taking your legs up on his shoulder, he increased the speed lightly and started to rub the clit.

"Donnie!" You moaned out loud as you came and released.

He was close too and about to release. Going a little faster just to finish the race. Holding onto your legs over his shoulders. "Y/n! Yeah!" He screamed out in ecstasy as he released. It felt so good for both of you.

The two of you were panting after the love making and Donnie helped you up from the bench and to get dressed. "So does that mean...?" You were wondering if he likes you the same way you like him.

"Yeah, it does. I love you." He said and pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

Both smiling and laughing a bit in the kiss before pulling away and looking in each others eyes.

"Thank you, Donnie. I love you too!" You smiled, pecked his lips and hugged him tightly. You felt much better and he had given you a lot more confidence than before.