Min Yoongix Reader

Mixtape
Min Yoongi x Reader
BTS

"Yoongi!!" she screamed at her boyfriend who just arrived in the apartment.

"What did I do now?..." he muttered as he set down his things and took off his shoes then slipped on his slippers.

"You didn't fucking tell me you were dropping your mixtape this week and I had to found out that it already came out on Tuesday! You ass!" she whined as she was sprawled out on the living floor with the track 'skit' playing.

"Heh," was all he could manage but he joined her on the floor and laid on his stomach as he pulled out his phone and took a picture of her.

"Excuse me?" she asked, "Since when did you start taking pictures of me?"

"Since you started listening to my mixtape," he chuckled, "I'm sending this to the guys."

She sighed happily but something was bugging her. His tracks were his life story and she never heard his life story before but this was a moment she didn't want to ruin so she kept to herself until for a time where he will be okay to talk about it.

"I really love your mixtape jagiya," she said.

He looked at her and gave her a small kiss, "I'm glad you do."

IN HONOR FOR MY BABY BOY.
PLEASE LOVE AND RESPECF HIM ALONG WITH THE REST OF BTS OKAY.
SHIT
EMOTIONS FUCKED ME UP MAN