Part 1

PART 1

(So flying isn't as fun as it seems and as usual, i had to be drugged by my best friend, so she could have calm and quiet flight so she knocked me out with sleeping pills, for the whole flight. But then i woke up in our new apartment in Sunny Los Angeles. Our apartment has 3 rooms, one is mine and one is for Caitlin's Sister Victoria and of course then there is one for Caitlin. Victoria is the reason why we are here in LA she got a part in the tv series Best Friends Whenever playing Naldo's little sister and well we had to come out with her.  So this is how it all starts.)
Caitlin: Chenise, wakey wakey eggs and bakey.
(She said as she crept over to the curtain and pulled it open and let the light in.)
Chenise: No, mum five more minutes, okay.
(I said as i rolled over and pulled a pillow over my head.)
Caitlin: Sure, five more minutes couldn't hurt, except you are late.
Chenise: Why it's just a fitting.
(I said throwing the pillow at her, clearly missing by five inches.)
Caitlin: Well i am sick remember and not to mention, i have been up all night puking and you have to take her, so get up and get dressed, she is waiting, for you.
Chenise: I was up all night, cleaning the puke.
Caitlin: Get up, or the bucket of water is coming your way.
Chenise: Ughh fine.
(I kicked her out and i put on FIYM's Hurricane.)
Chenise: Okay, first day in LA.
(I got dressed and then i grabbed my bag and my phone, and then it came to my favourite part of the song.)

The Outfit!

Chenise: My heart in chains, while you're take, take, taking over me, Perfect storm, blown away, our eyes strike lightning when they meet

(I turned off the music and Victoria and i headed out.)
(1 Hour Later!!)
Victoria: Okay, we are here and i will just...
(She was interrupted by the casting director.)
Howard: Oh hi, you must be Victoria, come right this way, i will show you to the fitting room and we can get you started.
(Then he noticed me standing there and he said.)
Howard: Who is this gorgeous young lady?
Chenise: I'm uhh.. Chenise, her sisters best friend, her sister is sick, so i had to take her here.
Howard: Nice to meet you, here is a pass and feel free to have a look around, Victoria can call you when she is done.
Chenise: Oh uhh sure.
(They hurried away and i was walking through a hallway when i bumped into someone.)
Chenise: Oh i'm sorry, i didn't see you.
Lauren: Oh it's okay, it was my fault.
Chenise: Let me help you pick up your stuff.
(I gathered some papers and i looked up and i saw it was Lauren Taylor, who played Shelby, on Best friends Whenever.)
Lauren: Oh you have a guest pass.
Chenise: Yeah, i'm waiting for someone, and Howard said to have a look around, but i got lost in this place, cause well you know this place is kinda huge and is kinda like a maze.
Lauren: It's okay, it's very easy to get lost around here, my first day, i got lost 23 times, but i can show you around if you like?
Chenise: That would be great.
(She showed me around and by the time we were done, i got a call from Victoria, saying she had some surprise for me.)
Chenise: Oh thank's for the tour, Lauren.
Lauren: No probs, hope to see you soon.
Chenise: Yeah me too.
(I walked away, then i heard Victoria's voice, then i pulled out my phone cause it was vibrating, and it was text from my BFF, and as i walked up, i shut my phone off.)
Victoria: Surprise.
Chenise: Uhhh, okay, well it was a great surprise, although i did not know that stale donut in a trash can...
Trash Can!!