Part 3

(I DO NOT OWN THEY DON'T ABOUT US, IT IS OWNED AND SUNG BY CODY SIMPSON & VICTORIA DUFFIELD.)

They Don't Know About Us- Cody Simpson & Victoria Duffield

(In part it is sung by Chenise & Forever In Your Mind.)

Part 3

(I was woken up by a waiter who brought a food tray in and i just put my head back down and touched the other side of the bed to find a note on the pillow beside me and a food tray next to me on the small table. I opened up the note and i read it.)

Chenise: Hey babe, the guy's and i were woken up early because we were requested on a talk show for tomorrow morning and they wanted us to do a practice run, i ordered you waffles and berries and coffee, but then i remembered you hate coffee, so i ordered you a hot chocolate, see you soon.

Love Ricardo.

(I got up and i ate and i was checking my twitter, when i almost choked on a berry, when i saw how many followers i had and they had already given us a ship name. I went for a shower and i got changed into something comfortable and i was reading a book and eating some grapes, when the guys came back in.)

Ricky: Look who is awake?

Liam: Oh did you hear?

(He said sitting down next to me and stealing a grape and popping it into his mouth.)

Chenise: I know i heard!

Emery: Strangest thing, they want you to be in the audience so when they talk about Ricky's relationship, you can come up and join us.

(I ignored what he said and said to Ricky.)

Chenise: The fans have a ship name for us.

Ricky: Really what is it?

Chenise: It's Ricknise.

Ricky: Oh cool!

Chenise: Just one question?

Liam: Sure, what is it?

Chenise: Why would the talk show want me on it?

Emery: They kind of saw the video, that someone posted of you yelling at Chloe.

Chenise: Oh that's why, am i ever going to live that one down?

Liam: Probs not, but time will tell.

(Then Ricky said to me.)

Ricky: It's okay you don't have to go on the show!

Chenise: I kind of have stage fright!

Liam: How do you have stage fright your an actor!

Chenise: That is recorded and aired.

Chenise: It's not live.

(I said picking up a grape and throwing it at him and he picked it up licked it and ate it and said.)

Emery: Still, the fans wanna know about Ricky's and Your relationship.

Chenise: Can't Ricky speak for me.

Emery: No, he can't, your going to have to do something like this eventually.

Chenise: I know, but....

(Ricky cut me off.)

Ricky: To be fair we just started dating, there is nothing really to tell.

Chenise: But if it means a lot to you guys that i be on the show, i could try to get over and maybe over come my stage fright.

Emery: Really?