Part 2

Part 2

(THE NEXT DAY!)

(There was a knock on my door and i answered if and it was Emery and Bailee.

Chenise: Okay it's early and i need tea.

Bailee: Don't you mean coffee?

Chenise: I hate the stuff.

Emery: First sit down!

Chenise: Why?

Emery: Just sit down

(I sat down and he started talking to me.)

Emery: I think i can help you out with your little situation, pick Ricky, he really likes you and your all he talks about and i just got back together with Bailee, a few days ago, i haven't told anyone but you and you can tell Ricky, if you want.

Chenise: I got a little visit from his ex-girlfriend, she told me if i was to be with Ricky i would get my heart broken, and i don't what to believe what she says.

Emery: Wow, you actually believe her don't you?

Chenise: I don't know what to think Emery, up until a few seconds ago, i liked you too.

Emery: You did?

Chenise: You already knew that.

Emery: No, not really.

Chenise: I don't know if i can trust him.

Emery: Then don't trust him and infact, don't come by anymore.

(He took Bailee's hand and stormed out.)

(Two Days Later!)

(No one was answering my calls not even Ricky and, i knew what i said was wrong and today they were performing their first leg of their tour and i wouldn't see them for a while and all i could think about was how i let some jealous ex get better of me, she has seen me around him on social media and decided to make ruin my life and everything good inside it, without making me realise it. I like Ricky more then i know and i let a jealous ex get to me. Oh its on. I got changed and headed out to where she was.)

The outfit!!!

(I stormed in and the door slammed behind me and some people pulled out their phones and hit record

(I stormed in and the door slammed behind me and some people pulled out their phones and hit record.)

Chenise: You know i don't normally let people trick me into thinking things, but what you did was pure evil.

Chloe: No it wasn't, i was helping you.

Chenise: Helping me how?

Chloe: From making a big mistake.

Chenise: And it was my mistake to make, I know Ricky, he is funny, smart, kind, caring and he listens to you, when you talk and we were in a good place, until you got in my head.