Ch. 1

Hello everyone! This is my very first fanfic, it may not be that great but I'm hoping to become a better writer throughout the story! Please review and comment and if you see any spelling or grammar mistakes let me know! Looking forward to hearing from you :) Photo above is how I imagine Brooklynn.

Ch. 1

It's the beginning of the summer, One direction are in town for their concert and I'm beyond excited, not because of the band, don't get me wrong they're great but because I finally get to see my two best friends I haven't seen in months.

I've been a crappy friend, being in university five hours away from home and I've only visited twice in the last 7 months.

I pulled into Becky's driveway hoping that everyone else is already here, even though Becky is my best friend she can be a little much at times.

"Brooklynn! Come here you hottie I've missed you!" As I go in for a hug I notice she's gotten a tattoo underneath her bicep "you got a tattoo?! Are you crazy! Your parents are going to murder you!" I know we're both 18 and technically adults but Becky's parents are some of the strictest I've met.

"I got it last week! I was waiting to tell you so you could see it in person, what do you think?" I started to check out the rather small tattoo, looks like something in Chinese, probably translates to "I eat burgers".

"It looks good Becky, what does it say?" I let go of her arm, smiling at her.

"Honestly I'm not entirely sure, I thought it looked cool in the book they had so I decided to go for it! Tyler and I went to a party a few weeks ago and had too much to drink and it gave me the motivation I've been waiting for" she smiled as if she thinks it's some motivational quote on her arm.

Hearing Becky's story I can't say I'm surprised, Tyler is our gay best friend and likes to test the waters, plus he's pretty bold.

"So who are you most excited to see tonight Brooke? I know you're not the biggest fan but you must have a favorite" considering we're in front row of the biggest band on the planet I guess I should be a little more pumped then I am, but do I even have a favorite? It would have to be between the Irish one and Harry.

"I'm not sure maybe Harry? He's nice looking, although Niall is pretty cute, but I'm just pumped to be with you and Ty this weekend I've missed you guys so much!" Becky started jumping up and down while clapping her hands. The doorbell rang and Becky sprinted towards the door.

Being away from your friends and family is hard, especially when you're five hours away at Uni.

"Brooklynn! I've missed your little fat ass so much, how's University treating you? Getting enough dïck are ya? Lots of hunks in that town let me tell ya" Tyler winked at me.

I rolled my eyes at him embracing him in a hug. I have not been involved with any guys, schools stressful enough as is considering I'm not passing two of my classes, which I still have to bring up to my parents and I know for a fact they will be less then impressed with me.

"Good to see you Tyler, I've missed you too how is your family doing?" He released me from the hug giving me a smack on my ass.

"They're doing great love, how about you? You must have a boy toy or something to play with, what's the point of going to Uni for so long if you don't get a little fun out of it you know what I mean?" Tyler wiggles his eyebrows.

" I would hate to drag you down Tyler but there's no guys in my life right now. My grades are actually slipping and I'm not even passing two of my classes which is going to delay my graduation and force me to be away from home even longer." I'm surprised at how shocked Tyler and Becky look from my confession, surely it can't be that bad can it?

"Brooklynn you've never gotten below a 90% on anything in your life what's going on with you?" Becky's eyes were looking like they were going to pop right out of her head, I didn't think they would think much about it.

"Pharmaceutical isn't interesting is what's going on! The classes are hard and I have no interest in pursuing anything in the medical field, the only reason I took it is because my parents are paying for it! God forbid I actually take something I want to."

Even though I come from a family of doctors I have no interest in anything medical whatsoever, I'm only in year one of my program and I already hate it. With my friends blankly staring at me and awkwardly shifting their positions I feel like this conversation was a mistake.

"Sounds like you need a drink! Let's hit the liquor store before we catch the train, how does that sound Brook?" At this point I've never heard anything better come out of Tyler's mouth although my mind is telling me it's a bad idea, but Tyler is 19, he will have no trouble buying us a few drinks, Becky and I just have to be careful not to get caught.

--

It's 7pm when we arrive to the concert venue, on the 45 minute train ride into town Becky managed to down nine shots of tequila and it's safe to say Tyler and I will be looking after her for the rest of the night.

Tyler bought me a flask filled with vodka to mix with my drink. I must say its pretty handy, it attaches to the inside of your thigh by a lace band.

"Brookieee did you know that they sell candy here how groovy is that, and the guys selling it are very sexy" by observing Becky's obvious drunk state its safe to say she's not going to remember much tomorrow which is unfortunate considering I know how much she was looking forward to the concert.

"I know Becky it's great isn't it, let's go find our seats while Tyler gets you some candy and lots of water, how does that sound?" I looked at Tyler and he got the hint to grab some snacks and water for Becky.

"I'll be back in a minutes bitches don't have too much fun while I'm gone" he winked, like I'll be having any fun while my best friend is most likely going to puke her guts out for the next few hours.

By the time Tyler comes back with our snacks and Becky's water she is already passed out on the gate and the lights begin to turn off signaling the boys are about to hit the stage.

We were about an hour in and the concert was going well, to be honest I thought the boys would suck live but I'm pleasantly surprised by their voices. Slowly I've been taking shots from my flask but careful not to get to the level that Becky is on.

Tyler on the other hand said he doesn't want anything to drink and if he does he will go buy something from the bar and come back. Becky started to slowly get up, at least I think that's what she's doing.

"Where am I? Brooke is that you?" Great. "Ya I'm here Becky we're at the concert, you've been out for about an hour now" just as I think she's about to pass out again she proves me wrong and proceeds to vomit what looks like straight tequila right over the gates then thankfully passes out again. The people around us look disgusted and I don't blame them, I'm so embarrassed and I feel bad for everyone standing around.

Meanwhile Tyler looks like he just saw someone's head being chopped off, just as I was about to tell the security guard I hear a familiar British voice talking to security "do you think you could bring them round back? Surely the girl is not well but I'm sure her friends still want to enjoy the concert" I can't fully grasp what's happening right now although it's hard to see where this voice is because of the strobe lights Tyler's high pitched screams in my ear confirm my thoughts on who it was.

"Sorry about your friend love, I'm Harry, see you round back after the show." He winked at me and got back on stage.

Okay I keep editing this because it's SO BAD like I was cringing 😂 I'm probably going to be editing the first few chapters since they were all written around the same time, bare with me!