Ch. 20

Hello everyone! Hope y'all had a good St Patrick's day 🍀🍻 please VOTE & COMMENT❤️❤️❤️

Ch. 20

The drive back to the suite seemed shorter, I took my time walking to the elevator not wanting to rush.

Once Harry and I got to the elevator he pressed our floor number and the doors closed.

I let out a sigh and rested my back on the wall, I looked over at Harry who was staring directly at my belly.

"What?" I asked him, why is he staring?

"Oh... uh nothing" he looked down at the floor then to the wall.

"Harry what is it?" I put my hand on his shoulder trying to get his attention.

"I just think that it's cool that's all" he mumbled I was confused but let out a slight giggle.

"What?" He asked now looking, "you're just weird that's all" I smiled at him.

"Can I look at it?" He asked, he wants to look at my belly? It's not very big yet so it's a bit of an odd request.

"Uh sure" I pulled my sweatshirt up to my chest letting him see the curve of my stomach through my tank top.

"You know it looks a lot bigger from the side" he bent over looking at it from all angles, I tried to hold in my amusement.

"Can I touch it?" He looked up at me, "uh ya but you won't feel anything" he took his hand and put it on my stomach.

Butterflies erupted in me from his touch, I wonder if the baby knows that's their father.

"That's so cool" he smiled up at me. He got back up just as the doors open and I put my shirt down.

We made our way into the suite where the boys were no where to be seen.

"Where is everyone Harry?" I looked at him confused, it's now almost 12am.

"They're probably still out love, they probably wondered off to the bar" he took his shoes off and placed them in the closet as I did the same.

"I'm so ready for bed, thank you for taking me Harry" I gave him a small smile, "anytime love, want me to help you to your room?" I shook my head, we said goodnight as I began walking towards my room.

I walked through the hall, hearing footsteps behind me, turning around I see Harry following me.

"Harry why are you following me?" I looked at him with a curious expression, "my room is beside yours love, night" he told me as he opened his bedroom door, oh.

I got into my room and quickly changed into my pj's before finally being able to rest knowing my baby is okay.

-

I slowly rolled over looking at the clock on the nightstand, it was now 10am and I figured it was time to get up.

I went to the washroom and washed my face, thankfully I've yet to see anymore blood which I assume is good.

I pulled some sweats on and started thinking back to last night, how has Harry not realized the baby is his? He heard how far along I was, did he really not make the connection?

I left my room and began walking towards the kitchen, I saw Louis sitting down at the table in a heated conversation on the phone.

"No! I mean yes but fuck this isn-" he paused and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Yes I know, no I didn't!" I wasn't sure if I should walk in and pretend I didn't hear his conversation or if I should run back to my room.

I stood there debating what to do when I felt a pair of warm hands on my back. "Sleep well Brooke?" Harry came up from behind me, ignoring the yelling going on in front of us.