Ch. 28

Hello everyone!

Please vote & comment ❤️xx

Ch. 28

Harry and I have been chatting for about an hour, I catch him up on what my appointments have been like and we agreed to reveal the gender at my next ultrasound appointment.

I have to admit I'm afraid something will happen and he will leave me alone like I have been for the last six months, but I guess trust is the only thing I can do.

His phone started going off and I told him to answer it, there were a few short no's and things he mumbled into the phone before he hung up.

"Brooke?"

"Hmm?" I looked up at him.

"That was management, they said not to go anywhere tonight since the weather is so horrible" I nodded.

Does that mean he wants to stay here? How is that going to work?

"Oh, I um guess you can have my bed and I can tell Hannah to stay at Aaron's and I'll sleep in hers." Gross I thought to myself, there's probably been more guys in that bed than the whole football team.

"Thanks Brooke I really appreciate it" he smiled at me.

"You can take a shower if you want, the towels are in the basket on the counter" I looked at his damp hair from the storm, he simply nodded at me before going into the bathroom.

I sent Hannah a quick text to which she responded with "fine". That girl is so hot and cold sometimes it drives me nuts.

As I waited for Harry to get out of the shower I laid on my bed rubbing my belly, maybe it won't be so bad after all? I started to trace circles over my bump, feeling a slight nudge where my hand was.

"Oh my god!" I screeched, this was the first time I've felt movement from my baby, I quickly traced my fingers over the same spot again hoping for another nudge.

Nothing happened, well that's disappointing. Harry came out of the shower with just his boxers on, I had to close my mouth to prevent drooling. The shape the boys have been in is definitely the best yet considering they're constantly running around and are all in programs.

He came over and sat down next to me "thanks for letting me shower I'm a lot warmer now" he smiled at me showing his dimples.

"Y-yeah no problem" I stuttered trying to take my eyes off of his toned chest. I looked back down at my belly which was still exposed from me rubbing it moments ago.

"Can I feel it?" He looked down at my belly and back up to me, I nodded.

His hand touched the side of my stomach, his palm crossing over rubbing it, nearly taking up the entire bump.

I felt Harry's hand moving along my stomach, somewhat soothing until I felt a solid kick on my right side.

"Ow!" This one was much more painful then the gentle nudge I received a few minutes ago, but I was still ecstatic that the baby was finally being active.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked with concern, I nodded "when you were in the shower I felt a nudge, now the baby is full on kicking" I took his hand and placed it where the kicks were.

He waited a minute before he felt the kick.

"Holy shit! Wow.." he was now moving his hand around the same area seeing if he could get another reaction.

"Brooke this is so cool!" He looked giddy as the baby kicked again and I winced. I gently slid his hand down to my hip to prevent the baby from kicking at his touch, "I think this baby likes you too much, I'm going to be bruised" I whined sitting up.

"I'm so sorry for being such an ass Brooke I promise I'll be there for you and the baby, always" I smiled at him trying to hold back my emotions.

I've been so hormonal lately and I can go from angry to crying like a baby in less than a second. Thankfully that's normal for pregnancy but it leaves me embarrassed most of the time.

"Are you okay Brooke?" Harry looks at me, "no" I cried, here we go.

"What's wrong? I thought we were okay now?" I started crying some more.

"I-I just haven't cried in a while and everything has been building up and n-now it's all coming out" I cried a little more wiping my tears with my shirt.

"It's going to be okay Brooke come here" he scooted closer to me and I collapsed onto his chest.

Harry rubbed my back gently for a few minutes until I managed to stop sobbing and my cries were sniffles.

"I'm so sorry I left you by yourself Brooke" I nodded "it's okay" I mumbled. It really isn't okay but I don't feel like getting into an argument right now.

I picked myself up and sat up, "I'm going to change into my pajamas" I told him before getting up and going to the washroom to change.

When I came out Harry was already under the covers and on his phone, smiling at something.

"Goodnight Harry, thank you" I looked over at him before getting into Hannah's bed which was probably as clean as a stripper pole.

"Goodnight Brooke, I'll see you in the morning."

Vote & comment ❤️