A Shadouge Love Story Part 15

-rouge
I woke up to my name being called by a raspy voice I groaned and got up
"What?!  " I said loudly instantly regretting it he slapped me across the face and I still stood there
"Now!! I have been calling you. You are mine now you will answer to me as master you will do what I say and you  will LISTEN TO ME DO YOU UNDERSTAND? "I rolled my eyes
"Sure. "I said turning away I wanted to get out of here and leave. I had to wait until tonight.  I told shadow and the girls everything so I won't have to worry.  I walked back to the room I was In looking around planning what I was going to do on my part I just needed them to follow up on theirs.  I walked around the bed and looked down under it.

"Pretty sure there's something I could find. " I said thinking out loud.

"Ahem" some one clearing their throat my ear turned.  I stood up it was a female. 

"Who are you? " I asked in a whisper.

"I'm wave the maid and you? " she asked as she bowed. 
"Rouge the bat" I say,  she was wide eyed before I could finish my sentence and I wanted to know why.
"Your THE rouge the bat.. "She asked a bit taken back

"Yes, could you tell me something wave?"she nodded. 

"Are you here because you want to be?  Or we're you captured? Before you answer this question I want the truth I know when  being lied to and how bad I'm being lied to, to cover the Truth... Now answer" I said leaning against the bed post. 

"Well.. Uhm..  I was brought here against my will.." She answered. The bitch was lying.  She worked for knuckles.  And I knew it.  I had to play it safe.

"Wow..  I'm sorry " I said not really caring
"You should get out of here while you can honey " I walked over n pushed her out the door and closed it...  Dumb mofo.

"Oooooooh rougey. " my ears perked up and my teeth gritted.  Knuckles came into the room he walked up to me. 
"Mmm..  Your sexy" he whispered
" And your a sadist " I said pushing him out the door and locking it.

Time to get it business. 
No more distractions.
Hey guys. I know I've been MIA but I'm gonna update more and there are gonna be more stories coming out soon