A Shadouge Love Story Part 16

Earlier before the girls left..
*flash back *
R:this is the plan.. you guys are gonna go with knuckles while I stay here then when it's time for us to take you to shadow dero and silver there is a most likely possibility that they wont blind fold me. At all. Then you guys go get our cars from the mall parking lot and drive them home.. then you go and get your cars that you used when we street raced make sure you show shadow how to work everything in my car.. and I'll be waiting for you burn out and the top of the street and I'll hear it. Understand?,
They nodded and they understood everything

*end of flash back*

I sat and waited for the signal. I was waiting on wave to bring her nosey big headed ass in here.  Annnnd there she was..
w:Rouge I--*BAM*
I hit her on the head.. she talk to damn much..
I drug her to the closet and laid her in a corner
I walked out to see knuckles, miles and some other guys. I guess you could say that it's not gonna be easy getting outta here. For a person with no skill 😂..
I decided to wait until they left... that means I gotta play the perfect masters pet.. damn it.
I walk and sit on his lap. The guys look at knuckles like damnnn that's yours?? I just continued to sit there then the guys started leaving. And that's when I heard the engine rev. They were here and they were ready. I looked at miles and winked. He looked confused. I got up and led knuckles to the bedroom.. when he walked in....
--shadow pov--
We were getting ready to bring rouge home.. I swear if that red bastard touched her it's not gonna be pretty. I gripped the steering wheel and we made our way to where rouge was. I decided that I was gonna go through with it.
B:on the count of three we will rev our engines dero and gitz you two go ahead you have muscle cars they will be the loudest. Shadow you silver and I will be behind them.
I nodded ready to save my baby... even though we were technically together I was gonna change that once this shit was over.
--rouge pov--
BAM! I hit him over the head with a brick hard enough to knock him up I walked in the living room and hit tails in the back of the neck knocking him out and walked out side where shadow and the crew was waiting with the cars just like a planned. I made shadow get in the passenger side cause I mean,.. let ah boss drive..
We drove away and made it back to blazes and silvers house. I paused. Before going in checking my bruise on my cheek. Hiding it before shadow could see it. He touched my face and I jumped.
R: oww wtf
Shad:what?? What happened to your cheek??
He moved my hair back and growled...
if anything.. nothing's more worse than a pissed off ultimate life form....