10%

Hey guys! Sorry for the long update, school just started so I haven't had any time to do anything. Sorry, but there is good news. I am working on a new book. I'm not 100% sure on what I want to call it, but it's a NaLu book. I'm very excited to write it. Anyways, on to the story!

~Fluffy~Chan

.

.

.

After that day, Laurance has been hanging out with Aphmau more, recently. Laurance thought that she wasn't even that bad, and the closer than they have ever been in a way. Aphmau has been treasuring every moment with Laurance, hoping that he won't leave her again.

.

.

.

"Hey, Aphmau!" Laurance called out. Aphmau hummed in response, turning to face Laurance, as she was talking to Katelyn. "There you are!" Aphmau giggled.

"I need to ask you a question." Aphmau cocked her head to the side, putting all her weight on one leg. "I need help with English, we have a test tomorrow and I know nothing about this crap. Do you think you could help me study tonight." Aphmau nodded. "Of course! Meet me at the school library after school, K?" Laurance gave a thumbs up.

Aphmau giggled softly and waved as she walked away from Laurance and Katelyn. "See you at three, Laurance!" Laurance waved back, having a dreamy look in his eyes, watching her walk away.

Katelyn snickered. "So... How was your week spending time with Aphmau?" She asked. Not knowing she was there, Laurance flinched, and let out a girly yelp.

Katelyn nurses out laughing, while Laurance blushed in embarrassment. "S-Shut up..."

● ● ●