28%

Trigger Warning

This chapter contains slight mentions of suicide, and depressing thoughts. Don't kill yourself, folks.

∆×∆

Laurance felt tears run down his face, remembering everything he has ever done wrong in his life. He should've never been born. He should've just killed himself earlier so he could save everyone from getting hurt. Everything was his fault, and he didn't want to cause anymore pain to anyone.

Looking out the window, he touched the glass, his fingers dragging across the window pane. It was night, morning to be exact. He looked at his phone.

2:34 AM

He breathed a shaky sigh, and rushed to the bathroom. He slammed the door shut, locking it in the process. He grabbed every pill bottle he could find from his cabinet, and set them on the counter. He was panting, hot tears still streaming down his face.

'No one would care if you left'

'Just do it'

'Go on, stuff those pills down your throat and DIE'

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" He screamed, crouching down to the floor, his messy hair knotted into his hands. He breathed uneven, shaky, breaths. "I-I just wanted to be normal." He slammed his back against the wall, sliding down it, to fall on the floor.

He shut his eyes tight, trying his hardest to ignore the thoughts in his mind. He snatched a cup he found and filled it up with water, grabbing the pill bottle and twisting the top open. The little 'pop' noise it made scaring the brunette slightly.

He stopped in his tracks when he heard his phone ring. He groped it from his back pocket and pressed the red button, not even bothering to look at the caller I.D..

He continued what he was doing. Tipping the bottle over to drop small pills onto his hand.

They called again.

He got annoyed and just decided to answer it.

"Hello?" He said, slight anger in his voice.

"Hey, Laurance!"

A small gasp escaped his lips upon hearing the girls voice.

"A-Aphmau? W-What are you doing up so late?"

"Couldn't sleep. What are you doing?"

"I—uh...C-Couldn't sleep either." He leaned his back against the counter.

"Have you been crying? Laurance is everything alright?"

"U-Um—"

"I'm coming over."

"Wait—No! Aphmau, I—"

He was left with short beeping on the phone. He hung up the phone angrily, and put the pills up quickly. "Shit. Shit. Shit." He repeated, closing the top on the pills, and stuffing them in the cabinet.

"I guess this can wait."

Aphmau didn't live too far from Laurance, so it didn't take her long to arrive. She busted the door open, not caring if the wasn't her home.

"Laurance! Laurance!" She ran up the stairs. She was still in her my Little Horsey Pajama's, but she didn't care, the only thing that mattered to her was Laurance.

"A-Aphmau! F-Funny meeting you—" He was cut off. Aphmau engulfed him into a hug, squeezing him into comfort. "Aphmau..."

"I could tell you're not okay. Those smiles aren't genuine, Laurance. I want them to be. How can I do that."

"A-Aphmau, I'm fine, honestly—"

"Stop lying!" She yelled, tears streaming down her face as she let Laurance go. "Tell the truthx Laurance. Lying is not okay."

"B-But Aphmau—"

"Tell. The. Truth."

He sighed, looking down at his feet. "Stress. That's all."

"And?"

He was a little hesitant with telling her this, but just decided to do it anyway, knowing there is no way to hide it from her. She was going to find out sooner or later.

He knows he could trust her. He just was scared.

That's all he ever was anyway.

"I'm just... A worthless person. I cause problems for everybody, and I'm just a burden. That's why I should just—"

She squeezed his hands. "Die? Laurance, suicide is never the answer. Suicide is just a big solution to a small problem. And about you being a burden. You were never a burden to anyone. No one thinks that—"

"My parents do."

"Then fuck your parents. You mean the world to me, and the others. You make us laugh in our darkest times and make us smile. I love you." She planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Aphmau..." He looked down to hide the blush on his cheeks. He engulfed her into a hug which she gladly returned.

"I love you, too."

∆×∆

I'm almost done

yAya

Hehhe

Not much angst but hey

Its something

Also I'm terrible at talking people out of doing things.

Like b r o

Anywayyyy

I love you all

And have great day

Baiiiii