.:III:.

Ft. Yosuga The Sensei, The Burrito Bunch, and Sakura The Helper
---

"Great. You're all here." Yosuga observed as she appeared before the three in a flash of lightning.

"And you're three hours late." Tenshi retorted. "Should we be expecting you to be at least an hour late every time we meet up?"

"No, because then you'll think you can show up late. Which you can't. Now if you'll shut your mouth, I'll begin with the description of the test." Yosuga took two bells out of her pocket. "Your only goal is to defeat me, and get the bells. If you're able to obtain the bells from me before eight, you can remain as my student."

"If we don't?" Chihiro questioned.

"You will be sent back to the academy." Yosuga answered with a shrug.

"What?! But there are only two bells!" Rei objected. Yosuga nodded.

"Correct. Now, you will have to come at me with the intention to kill, or don't come at me at all. You'll begin when I say start." The three genin exchanged glances before putting on determined faces. They understood this fight wouldn't be easy, and they were determined to get the bells. Yosuga was also only sixteen, which meant she wasn't an ordinary Jounin. She was strong. Yosuga smirked, throwing the bells up and catching them in her hand. "Start!"

In a flash, the genin disappeared. Tenshi hid under some shrubbery, concealing his chakra the best he could. Chihiro concealed herself with a Genjutsu, cloaking herself as she stood behind a tree just outside the clearing. Rei crouched on a branch, hiding himself behind the leaves.

Yosuga placed a senbon needle in her mouth, looking around the clearing. They were adequate hiders. The boys needed a little more work, but Yosuga could barely sense Chihiro.

Speaking of Rei, he was the first to attack, jumping into the clearing as he made a couple handsigns.

"Fire Style: Exploding Flame Shot!" He yelled as chakra sparked in his hands. While still in the air, he threw three balls of orange flame from his hands down at Yosuga. She quickly made handsigns before a dome of Earth covered her, shielding her from the explosions of the balls of fire. She was a bit surprised. That was a C-Rank jutsu.

Using his chakra to locate where he was, Yosuga kicked at the dome, making small blocks of Earth shoot out towards him. She heard a loud 'oof' as Rei was hit in the stomach, flying back into a tree. She jumped out of the dome as it started to crumble, starting to make mental notes of her students' abilities.

"Impressive, I'll admit." She clipped the bells onto her pants. "But not quite there." Suddenly, her vision got blurry. Her surroundings rippled, like the surface of water. Starting to get dizzy, Yosuga put her hands together, quickly releasing the Genjutsu. She hated Genjutsu, they gave her headaches. "Genjutsu won't work on me." She looked down at Chihiro, who now stood a couple meters away from her.

"Water Style: Liquid Bullet!" Chihiro made handsigns before shooting multiple bullets of water out of her mouth, each of them the size of a golf ball. Yosuga easily dodged them all as Chihiro got ready for another jutsu. "Water Style: Syrup Trap!" Just as Yosuga dodged the last bullet, Chihiro spit out a puddle of sticky liquid, right at her feet.

"This is something." Yosuga observed, looking down at her feet. They were stuck to the ground by the liquid, hindering her movement.

"Alright!" Rei shouted, coming down with a punch aimed at Yosuga's face. Grabbing his fist, Yosuga threw him at Chihiro. "Tenshi!" He called.

"I got it." The bored voice of Tenshi was heard from behind her, surprising Yosuga as she turned around. Before she could do anything, Tenshi had already taken the bells from her waist. He was fast.