.:VI:.

Ft. The Burrito Bunch and A nEw TEAm??

---

"Yosuga. Today, you and your team will be paired up with another genin team in order to complete this next mission." Tsunade finally spoke after a while of shuffling papers. Yosuga raised an eyebrow, already not liking the idea of having to work with another team of brats.

"Another team? We have enough trouble working with ourselves." Tenshi mumbled under his breath, prompting Chihiro to elbow him in the ribcage.

"Shut the hell up." She hissed. The kids were ignored, in favour of Yosuga not throwing them out the window.

"May I ask why?" Yosuga wondered, crossing her arms. A knock came from the door before Tsunade could explain further, and with her permission, in walked a team of three genin and their Sensei. The genin looked a bit older than her own, Yosuga noticed as she scanned the four, her eyes immediately narrowing upon sight of a certain green-haired little girl. She knew very well who she was- everyone did- though she saw very little of the girl, as she didn't live on the clan compound. The girl was a Shimizu of the branch family, fairly low on the clan food chain. Especially with a civilian mother and a banished father.

Yosuga looked away from the girl when their gazes met, turning back to Tsunade.

"Lady Tsunade." The other team's Sensei bowed. She had dark, curly hair and brown eyes with a matching dark complexion. She turned to Yosuga. "I assume this is the team we will be working with?" Tsunade nodded.

"Yes. This is Yosuga, the Sensei of your partner team." She introduced. The Sensei smiled, holding out her hand for Yosuga to shake.

"The Shimizu Badass. I'm Lenka." She chuckled when Yosuga raised an eyebrow at the nickname. "You're pretty well-known." As if she didn't already know.

"I can't say I've heard that nickname before." Yosuga smirked, shaking her hand. The two then turned to the Hokage for their mission.

"Your mission is a simple C-Rank. You'll be going to a small town on the border of the Land of Fire. A fire started in one of the buildings this morning, and quickly spread, burning down almost half the town." Tsunade began. "The fire was put out, but many civilians remain trapped under rubble. Your job is to help those civilians." She handed Yosuga the scroll with the mission details. "You leave immediately."

***

"This is gonna be lame." Tenshi drawled, his hands deep in his pockets as the two teams walked down the path to the town. Rei shrugged.

"At least we're leaving the village for once. A change of scenery is always nice." He looked around and grinned, an idea popping into his head. "All of a sudden, I feel the need to sing-"

"If you do, I'll break all of your fingers, one by one." Yosuga deadpanned over her shoulder. Rei quickly shut his mouth in fear of his Sensei. Lenka chuckled.

"You sure got them on a tight leash, don' cha?" She raised an eyebrow in amusement. Yosuga shrugged.

"If I don't, then I'd have no business being their Sensei." She answered. Lenka nodded.

"You got that right." She gave Yosuga a wink. "Gotta keep these runts under control or they'll think they can just boss you around like they're the Sensei and you're the student." Yosuga raised an eyebrow, a small smile appearing on her face.

"Most people think I'm too harsh on them." She said, glancing up at her team, who was animatedly conversing with Lenka's team in front of them.

"Harsh? Well, what do they expect? You gotta be harsh with them now or they'll grow up thinking they can do anything they want." Lenka snorted.