sleepover

The next cuz why not
Error went up to fresh and gave him a kiss on his lips ( if he had any but okay) fresh warp his hands around error wist and pulled him closer for a deeper more hot kiss they soon pulled away fresh start nipping at errors neck bone hearing his sweet moans " fresh" error said" yea bae~" fresh said licking his neck bone " I will knock your teeth out " wait what fresh woke up form his day dream he was in a table with tide and a couple of his friends " what you say" fresh asked now getting out of his dream state " your drooling on meh food man " tide sound upset but trying to hold back a laugh " sorry teddy ,why you laughing" fresh asked as he and some other of his friends watch tide burst out laughing " ya shades man they arf ARF ha ARF ARF oh my belly " she looked like she was dying I took off my shades and looked at the they weren't Yolo like normal but it said sexy he then notice how he was staring at error who spilled water all over himself when G past he felt a blush rise up on his check bone he quickly put on his shades that were back to yolo he left in rage or was it in shame?
( I I can't I'm laughing my ass off wee I can't breath )
Later
Were with error
I looked up at a board it had some club actives up their but he wasn't seeing one that caught his eye scoket he had this weird feeling that someone was near I looked back but saw no one it was just me here all lone I turn back to have tide standing next to me she wore a blue dress like top and dark purple paints she looked up at the board with a smile she scared the crap out of me but who could blame me I looked at what she was staring at it was a poster of blue running for President of the school it looked old I saw how a purple greenish blush came to her face " do you like him" she looked at me with a big grin " maybe maybe not wanna join a club " she said trying to wag her tail but it was in her paints it looked painful " ugh I don't know" error reply " well you should join arts with me ink and... Berry " she sound sad when she said blues name it was the first time she showed feeling other than fear or happiness this made error feel some what sad she was errors first friend and he didn't want to see her sad " wanna go by my place tide'" he said trying to change the subject " oh my I almost forgot the sleepover I'll pick you up I got to feed my babies" she said in a rush running out error sigh and began to walk home he open his door to his house he was greeted with the smell of fresh paint his cat ran up to him meowing like crazy he pick her up and walked inside he threw his bag down and walked to the kitchen which was like half empty error wasn't done unpacking but he was almost he rest dog on the counter top and got some cat food he put the cat food in a blow for dog and and rest it down and refilled her water blow he got a chips for himself and change into something lose when he was done he start unpacking some more he used his strings to help he then got a knock on the door I answered it thinking it was tide but it was fresh with another skeleton dress in all blue " yo error bro I'm guess you don't know were teddy house is " he sound clam and the blue guy seem joyful " ugh yea I umm" I really don't know what say I really was excepting tide "no worry we'll show ya " fresh didn't even give error a chance to say anything he pick him up bride style and carry him to his skateboard and skated away blue was about to close errors door when his cat ran out side after him blue eyes sparked and he went after the cat ( the door is closed )
By tide
Fresh rest a dizzy error down between two Houses one was huge and the other was small but long " so which house is Tide's " error asked still dizzy fresh just responded with " both are brah " error was confused but when a fox with white fur and a short fluffy tail and ice blue eyes came out of small house wearing a short skirt and no shirt it looked like a female but don't be quick to judge " yo fresh eyy blue berry" she called out to them they walked up to the gate " sup ice were teddy " fresh asked walking to the fox called ice " she by granny who's this new smell " ice asked walking up to error he felt uncomfortable how she smelling him and plus she had no shirt on even if her fur was covering everything " that's error he's new " fresh told ice " ice to meet you error you * sniff* form the anti void " ice back away giving error some space " what about my hug " blue asked having his arms out ice walked up to him and gave him a hug while lifting him in the air error was going to say something when he heard a shout form the house next-door but it was more like laughter then tide came out with some kind of leg thing it was white it made her look like her foot was broken she walked threw this house gate and walked up to us " hey guys hoowl ya doing " she asked blue frowned at her joke while ice gave her a high five and fresh plus error giggled after a little laughing error asked " so what's with the thing on your leg " " it help me walk since I'm a runt its hard walking anyway let we go inside ... Blue!!" She stop now seeing blue

( sorry guys I have to end it here cause I have to meet my sister at the airport bye till next time okay)