Extra #1- My First Day- Martha's POV

A/N: If you haven't check out my most recent books (I think you should xD) then you wouldn't have noticed that there are questions for each chapter. I do love hearing your comments or your sarcasm whatever and I do comment. I love feedback and love seeing people enjoy my books. Also, I get to know you and you get to know me. I don't ask very personal questions and you don't have to comment, but I do want to know some things.

Question of chapter: Who is your favorite charrie of this book/series?

_________________________________________________________________

(Her first day of high school)

I stood in front of the high school, my heart pounding in my chest. My blue eyes flickered across the stone building that I will be going to for four years.

Nerves and excitement filtered through my body because I was the first Johnson kid to ever go to high school. I couldn't wait to finish school and actually be the first one to finish an actual high school and not some school that I have no idea about. That'd give me some bragging rights, I thin.

Someone nudged my shoulder, causing me to look at my best friend from elementary. A smirk was on her face, causing me to frown. Her black hair was in a braid while her gray eyes were sparkling with mischief.

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at one of my best friends Mia.

"Stop sleeping, Sleeping Beauty," Mia teased. She nudged me in the shoulder, causing me to give her a pointed look.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, a smile on my lip because I knew that she didn't mean it. "I was not sleeping," I replied. "I was merely daydreaming."

She snickered and shook her head. "Keep saying that Martha," she teased. "What were you dreaming about?" She tried to raise an eyebrow before scowling because I could.

I shrugged my shoulder, hiding my smirk. "Just can't wait to graduate," I replied. "I'll be the first Johnson child to graduate and get a diploma from an actual high school."

"Well, that is a good thing, isn't it?" someone asked, putting their arm around my shoulder. The person squeezed my shoulder when they felt me tense and be prepared to bring them down. "It's me, Mars, no need to throw me on the ground again."

My whole body relaxed when I heard the voice of my other best friend. I turned towards the mischief, redhead and glared because I hated the nickname he had given me. "Shut up, James," I said, more bark than bite. "And, ya. It will be a good thing. I mean, I get bragging rights over my other siblings."

"We will still be friends after high school, right?" Mia asked, turning serious. She looked between us, and I could tell that she didn't really want to fall apart with our friendship. We've been friends for years on end, so I was sure that we would work out.

I grinned and placed my arms around my two best friends. "Of course," I replied. "We are the Musketeers, friends for life." I pumped a fist out in front of us as if to go 'woohoo'.

James and Mia chuckled at my enthusiasm. They started to move forward, and I entered the school that will be my home for four years in the arms of my best friends. Nothing can stop us from being friends with each other.  

___________________________________________________________

Answer to question of chapter: Idk I love Martha and Brody. I do like John as well, but I don't know. I think I might want to go more in depth about Lobo and other charries of the books and I will. You will get to see more of Lobo in the special that will be uploaded after 'The Year of the Tiger'.

Peace out

~Rissa