Emmy-Bear

Bella's Pov :

(1971) Chapter 1

I giggled as my big brother Emmett threw me in the air and caught me. Emmett and I were in are back yard playing as mama watched us from the window. "Bella you want to go higher?" Emmett said while he smiled at me like a little kid. I giggled and nodded. I screamed when he threw me up again but this time it was too high and I hit my head on the tree branch above us. "Bells are you ok?" he asked while his eyes filled with worry, It really hurts and I want to cry but, I try not to because I want to be strong ... like Emmett. I put a big smile on my face and said "I'm fine it only hurt a little bit." As I was saying this he helped me up. The door flung open and I saw mama running over " Oh my dear are you ok baby." she ask worry filled her voice. I poked my lip out " I'm not a baby I'm six years old , right Emmett?" Emmett smiled " You sure are kiddo." he said , I love my 23 year old brother because he's always there for me even when papa died. I looked to mama to see she was still worried "I'm ok mama I'm a strong girl." she smiled "You sure are,now you two get washed up and ready for supper." Emmett put me on his back as he ran to the house.

After dinner me and Emmett sat on the backyard steps and pointed some of the stars out from the sky. "Emmy-bear look at those stars there making a coffee cup." I said using he's nick name. "No bells that looks like a..." He was interrupted by some twigs breaking coming from the woods. he looked at the woods then looked at me with worry and some fear in his eyes."Bella go in the house ill be back." He said as he grabbed papa's gun and slowly went into the forest.