Bells and Bear

Bella's Pov:

Chapter 10

I ran towards the scents again and it stopped at a white three story house. I looked down at myself to see if I was presentable. I was wearing my light blue skinny jeans, a tee shirt with a jacket, and I was wearing hiking boots. OK lets do this I thought as I went to the door and knocked on it. Not to long later a woman with Carmel hair and a motherly tip face showed up at the door. I could tell she was a vampire but what surprised me was that she had gold eyes and that means, vegetarians!

"Hello can I help you "she said with a smile. I put on my nicest smile and said "HI I just moved here and I wanted to introduce my self so there wont be any problems." "Of course dear come in" she said as she opened the door and let me in. The house was very beautiful and tidy. She led me to the living room and told me to seat were ever I want. I took the arm chair and waited for the rest of the vampires to get here. One by one they room filled. The first one to come in was a man with golden tip hair that was slicked back. He went straight to the woman with Carmel hair and they sat in the love guess was that they were mates. The second person to come in was a guy with bronze hair that had some muscles, and let me tell you he is hot! The third one to come in was a couple the woman was short and had spike hair. The guy had honey hair that came to his shoulders and he had bite marks every were. The pixie like girl seems to like fashion because any one that is wearing what shes wearing knows how to shop. I hope I have a shopping buddy that could be awesome. The man that looked to be the leader said" Hi my name is Carlisle Cullen ,this is Esme, Edward, Jasper, and Alice. We have two missing from are coven but they should be here any moment. Would you care to share your name." "My name is Isabella, but for short its Bella." " What is your last name dear" Esme said. Before I got to answer the door flew open.

Emmett Pov:

When me and Rose finally got to the house I heard the girl say "my name is Isabella,but for short its Bella." No It cant be Bella probable some one with the same name,But I couldn't help but hope it was her.I miss her so much and I just wish I can have my baby sister back.I opened the door and ran in to find the girl me Rose and I saw in the forest sitting on the turned around and that's when I saw her whole face."Bells"I said looked at me with shock and said"bear."As soon as she said that I ran up to my baby sister and hugged her tight.I didn't believe this my Bella has finally come home.

Bella's Pov:

I heard some one come in and when I turned around I saw a huge guy with dark short curly couldn't be true is this really Emmett. He had a shocked and confused expression on his face."Bella" he said. This is Emmett I have found my bear."Bear" I said with tears filling my eye's but will never spill.I got up and was welcomed by the worlds biggest bear hug that I missed so much." Oh Bear I missed you so much please don't leave me again." "I won't bells,I won't." We have been hugging for I don't know how long but when we stopped I saw that every one around use had confused faces but two pixie was bouncing up and down and was excited and the Blondie was glaring dagger's at me."Who the heck are you and why are you all over my mate."