What?

Bella's Pov:

(1992) Chapter 7

I looked at him in shock when he said I couldn't leave. I knew I could just use one of my powers to get out of here but I didn't want to be on the run for the rest of my eternity."OK OK I'll tell you just tell this one," I pointed at Felix "to back off before he gets hurt."Aro smiled and held his hand up to Felix,when he got the message he backed off. Aro looked at me to continue."Hmmmm well I can change the weather...and I have the power of invisibility." I didn't say the other too powers which is to stop time and I'm a physical shield and a mental shield. If I did I knew he would force me into his smiled a greedy smile and said "May I see dear Isabella." I knew and he knew I didn't need to show him for him to believe it. "No, I have to leave and get to my coven." I lied " They will start to get worried, but for know goodbye every one until we met again." I turned invisibly and ran to the big glass window that was open. Before I jumped out I saw Aro looking around frantically trying to find me. I smiled and jumped out.

I stayed by the window to see if they were going to follow me."Master shell we go fetch her."Alex said,he must be old because you says fetch anymore. "No Alex,as she said well met again when shes ready." Yes he's not coming after me that's nice.I heard that he hunts down any one that has important powers.I guess I'm lucky he let me slip through his I should settle somewhere because that was way to close. I thought as I was running down the streets and into the forest.

I have been running for I don't know how long but I made it to Australia to get some money.I turn off my power and went to the bank and walked in the line. A lot of men were staring at me and I wished Emmett was here.I giggled when I thought what he might do."Next please" I moved up to the counter were a lady with blond hair and brown eyes was."hello...m..may I he..lp you" she was because of my beauty that she was acting like this."yes I would like to make a withdraw"."OK can I have your name". "yes my name is Isabella swan." I hate using my cover name because Its just not like I'm trying to cover up who I am. I gave the lady my card-it card and she withdrew all the money in my account into the card. "I must saw that you are very wealthy and very beautiful." "Why thank you, I would love to stay and chat but I have to get going." "That's fine have a good day." You too" I said as I started walking to the door. It was kind of getting creepy when the men keep watching me. I finally got out and went to a electronic shop and got a laptop and a phone to keep in touch with my friends. I went to a coffee shop and sat on one of the chairs. Went online and looked for a place to settle on my laptop. Hmmm sense I already went in Rome I could just go somewhere in the United States. I went on Google and looked up a place were there is a lot of wild life. Then a place popped up and made me giggle. It was in Washington and the place was called forks. What a silly idea to name a little city after a fork but yet I like it.

I left from the coffee shop and put my phone in my pocket and my laptop in the book bag that I brought and ran Into the woods.I was of to...giggle ...forks to settle and who knows I might even go to school there. There are a bunch of bears there,Mmmmm my favorite. I smiled to my self ran faster and turned invisibly.