Mischiefs!

"Yeah I know that..." She purred pulling the rubber band which was wounded around his forehead, out. He giggled mischievously and shook his head while his hairs lined up over his forehead, exactly the way she liked. He had his hands covered with flour which didn't take a second to get smashed on her face. She stumbled two steps back at the sudden attack while he grinned at her angry face.

"You wanna play? Okay..." She twisted her lips pouty lips and the next second Randhir found his face dripping with the milk which he had kept aside for his special 'kheer' . He snorted while she stood two steps away, facing him with a victory smirk. Wiping the sticky milk off his face, he took predatory steps towards her while she started backing off immediately. As her waist hit the kitchen counter behind, she scrounged through the kitchen counter with her hand on her back to get hold of something. He stood dangerously close to her body, almost brushing their fronts against each other. Sanyukta felt her knees going shaky. His face adorned a mischievous smirk as she held a water jug with her hand behind. She was going attack him with the water filled jug when he grabbed her hands, twisted them behind her and held them steady against her waist. Her lower frame clashed against his abdomen and her chest heaved rapidly against his hard chest muscles. His smirk grew wider when he saw her lowering her lashes. It took her less than a nano second to register that the position in which they were in, then, wasn't at all decent. Well decent or not, they would surely end up snogging again if she didn't do something then.

"Cheating is bad..." She heard him whisper huskily against her face. His breaths tickled her face and her cheeks warmed up instantly.

"I.. I wasn't..." She stammered while looking down. His hold around her went tighter.

"I love this..." He huffed while squeezing her palms in his hold.

"What?" She arched her neck up to stare at him.

"This..." He signalled towards her cheeks through his eyes whereas she stood still, clueless to what he was indicating.

"What?" She asked again which made him voice out another tiny giggle.

"This..." He whispered before leaning towards her face such that his nose poked her perky one and their breaths intermingled. Sanyukta felt weird sensations in her lower abdomen when her bossoms were held up high as his chest smothered against her.
He kissed her left cheek softly before moving his head towards her right one. As he pulled back, Sanyukta could feel the moist imprint of his kisses against her warm cheeks. What the hell just happened? All she did then was flush and flush until her face resonated a beetroot!

"Uhum..." He coughed to gain her attention although he was loving the way she had her eyes still closed and lips slightly parted, quivering a bit.

"You didn't mind me doing that, did you?" She heard him asking. Wait? She actually heard him asking that after doing the deed itself? What was she even supposed to answer then? Knock knock. She was still caged under his hold, in the same position, close enough to lose her senses upon gazing at his eyes. Well yeah. Move away Sanyukta! She heard her mind screaming.

"Hmm..." she hummed before unwinding his arms from her waist. He sensed her discomfort and the next second, withdrew his hands on his own.

"Oh god..." She heard him bellow when he moved away, creating a gap of one hand between them.

"Look what you did..." He nagged as he approached the kitchen slab.

"I did?" She couldn't believe her ears.

"You were the one to smudge flour on me Randhir..." She exclaimed unbelievably.

"I just used flour... You emptied the whole canister of milk on me... Sheeshh.. I smell like stale curd!" He smelled his own arms before pulling them before Sanyukta to smell them. She scrunched her nose in disgust before swatting them away.