Xx Chapter 16: Surprises xX

(IVY'S POV)

Ashton is probably the best person I could ever ask for, it's been a week since I got released from the hospital and he's been so caring. Mom decided I go on tour with them because she cares about my health and happiness, more then I realized.

"Ivy, you can't stay in Ashton's arms forever." I rolled over, trying to ignore my brother voice. Ashton tightened his arms around me, letting me know he was still there, "She can if she wants to," I heard Michael huffed in response. "You're suppose to be on my side Ashton," His whiny tone forced a laugh out of me. I heard Michael walk away and I turn, putting myself in a position so I could see Ashton's face, "Good morning beautiful," I leaned down, placing my forehead on his, mumbling a quiet morning in response.

"Did you sleep well?" I leaned back, giving myself a moment to take in the sleepy expression he had on his face this morning before nodding. "Good," He looked out of his bunk, focusing on something. I followed his eyes landing on the three boys outside playing football (I mean soccer for any American readers) in the parking lot. Michael was trying to get the ball from Luke which ended up with Michael tripping over Calum. I laughed lightly at his actions, looking back at Ashton. He smiled lightly as me, letting me go so I could stand up. "I'm going to change, but then we can go out there with them if you want."

Ashton nodded, standing up after me and walked in the opposite direction to where his clothes were. I , putting a light about of makeup on and made my way back to the main part of the bus, meeting Ashton by the door. I opened it, stepping out and looked at the my brother and his two friends sprawled out on the ground breathing heavily. I smiled mischievously at Ashton, receiving a nod from him. With that I quietly ran towards them, laying across all three of their torso's when I reached then. I heard them groan, gasping for the breath they still had not caught.

"You guys are so comfy," I heard Calum and Luke gasp in unison, making me giggle. "Did she just call us fat?" Luke looked towards Calum, "I think she did." I shook my head, "Maybe I did," Next thing I knew all four of the boys were on top of me, tickling me. I gasped for air between laughs, kicking and screaming in the process. When the tickle war finally stopped I laid face down on the pavement, closing my eyes and not moving. "Is she dead?" I felt one of them nudge me with their foot, causing me to dramatically roll over. All four of them laughed, but I heard Ashton's the most distinguished of all of them.

"Ivy, are you going to get up now?" This time Michael was right in front of my face, I could feel his breath. "Nah, I'm good." I kept my eyes shut, trying to ignore the four of them starring at me. I started getting a feeling of subconsciousness when I felt someone pick me up. I opened my eyes to see Ashton carrying me. "Ivy, we wanted to do something special for you since you've been clean for a week." I bit my lip, feeling any subconsciousness leave me, and the pure feeling of pride take over.

"Yep, Ashton's right, so guess what we are going to do?" I looked over at Michael trying to guess. "Honestly, I have no idea," We stopped at the Ashton's van that had an unfamiliar driver in the front seat. "Yea, well it's a surprise so we aren't going to tell you." I shook my head climbing into the van, sitting in the very back seat. Ashton climbed in beside me, them Michael and Calum in the middle row, leaving Luke in the front passengers seat. "I'm not allowed to drive when we are on tour," Ashton leaned in and chuckled softly in my ear.

I smiled shaking my head and looking at Calum, who was grinning rather largely at the two of us. "You two are so cute." I laughed, as he gushed. "Yeah, it makes me sick," Michael rolled his eyes at Luke's statement, smiling back at me. "But as long as your happy, it doesn't matter how Luke feels." This time the entire van, with the expectation of Luke, broke out into laughter. "Well, I care," Luke pouted in the front seat, looking hurt. "Awe, Lukie we know," I smiled at him, getting at goofy grin back in return.

The car turned into the parking lot of a rather large mall. I furrowed my eyebrows as the 4 boys climbed out of the van. I slowly followed them as we walked into the main entrance. "So, we," Calum pointed at the four of them, "Are going to buy you a whole new wardrobe." I opened my mouth to protest that they didn't have to do this but Ashton cut me off. "And don't say no because that isn't an option." I huffed playfully, crossing my arms like a child throwing a fit. They laughed at continued walking until we reach Abercrombie & Fitch. They looked at me and smiled. "Now, here's the twist, we get to pick the outfits you try on, and you, of course try them on."

I bit the inside of my lip, contemplating Michael's idea before nodding. They all smiled widely before running off through the store. About twenty minutes late all four of them came back with . Luke held his out smiling broadly. I chuckled, taking it and walking to the dressing room. I changed and looked in the mirror, smiling slightly. I don't look half bad. I took in a deep breath and opened the door looking at the four boys whose heads instantly snapped up in approval. "Definitely getting that one," I heard Luke whisper. Calum rolled his eyes before holding his out, "My turn!"

I laughed, grabbing his outfit and stepping back into the dressing room. I put in on and gasped, I loved this outfit, and the shoes were amazing! I opened the door, smiling broadly getting all of them smiling back at me. "She loves my outfit," Calum taunted the rest of them, only getting eye rolls in return. Michael handed me another outfit, this one being accompanied with a flannel. "I already know I'm going to like this one." Michael laughed at my response ans I returned to change into his choice.

And I was right, they flannel say semi loosely at my hip, I nodded in approval as I turned and stepped out. "I was right," I looked at there expressions, seeing smiles playing at their lips. "And the best for last," Ashton cheekily smiled holding out his. I instantly was hesitant because of the short and the scars on my legs, which he picked up on. "Trust me," I looked in his eyes, getting the reassurance I needed. I got back inside the dressing room, I slide Ashton's choice in and I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked great, and you couldn't see the scars on my legs.

When I opened the door all of them looked at me in awe. Luke mumbled something that resulted in him getting slapped by Ashton. He held his hands up in surrender, "But she looks fucking hot," Calum breathed causing Michael and Ashton both to glare at him. "Wait! How come when I say something I get slapped but Calum just gets glared at!" I laughed quietly, biting my lip and watching the four of them mess around. "Because Calum is to far away for me to him," Ashton shrugged. Luke rolled his eyes and then as if they had some mental connection they all looked at me at the same time.

"We are definitely getting that one." I nodded, thinking to myself. For the first time ever, I didn't hate shopping, this was an amazing experience. The boys then pro ceded to , which were to bad either. Ashton's pick was my favorite, and Luke and Calum's comments got them hit once again. Finally we went into Hot Topic and bought a, which the boys constantly stated about how great my taste of music was. One our way back out to the van I felt Ashton's arm wrapped around my waist as he pulled me close. "You looked amazing in everything today," He whispered in my ears, planting a small kiss on my temple. I smiled, looking up at him and nodding in agreement. "I had fun today."

He smiled, obviously proud of himself for giving me a good day. "It just a damn shame you'll never get to wear any of those outfits." I furrowed my eyebrows confused. "Because every guy will be starring at you and we can't have that." I shook my head, leaning into him. "Nah, you'll just scare them off." I shrugged as I climbed into the van. Shopping is exhausting, so the moment Ash climbed in beside me, I leaned my head on his shoulder and feel asleep.

--

I was woken up to someone nudging me. I opened my eyes to see Ashton hovering over me, "Ivy? Babe, we have a concert to go to." His voice was soft, which I greatly appreciated since my brain was not fully awake yet. I pushed myself up, climbing out of the bed that I assume Ashton put me in when we got back. I walked over to the mirror making sure my hair was fine and touched up my make up. I met Ashton and the boys outside the bus, them all nodding a hello to me. Ashton snaked a hand around my waist, walking with me to the arena.

We walking in backstage and it seemed like a matter of seconds before I lost sight of my four companions, leaving alone in a crowded area.

----
(A/N) Yep, so drama in the next chapter, I've decided. Ugh I must be a drama junkie, but my computer is almost dead so I guess I netter go to bed, I hope you get another chapter tomorrow/later today technically. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Please comment/<3/share/and follow! I'm working on my next fanfiction, or at least I hope to, so please take this poll so I can get a head start thanks! https://www.quotev.com/quiz/8611248/Fanfictions