Disclamier

This story is dedicated to Kazuki Takahashi, the original King of Games. You were an amazing creator of the OG yugioh manga and series taken place after, I've met so many important people in my life because of the show/card game, and it's something that I will never forget💔.
Thank you so much for everything you've done, and I hope you're resting in peace.💔🖤
.
.
.
1) I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! only my OC's.
All rights of Yu-Gi-Oh! including quotes, character's, references (etc.) that has to do with Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Monsters belongs to Konami, Kazuki Takahashi and other creators of the series/game.

2) Some things are obviously going to be changed, and here's a few of what they are; 
* Kisara's origins are no longer a peasant in this story! Her story will be semi-explained in the upcoming chapters, but I will also have it written down somewhere in my notes for later, so no worries ^^ 

* Priest Seth is going to remember Kisara all this time, rather than forgetting her like in the original manga & show. But because years have passed and they are older, he will still be surprised when he meets her again! And yes. I am in fact aware of the age differences in the Prologue and first few chapters to come. I purposefully had it as so, since in the ancient days it would have actually made sense compared to now. 
I've done a lot of research for this story about the anime/manga/and actual facts of Ancient Egypt while also putting my own spin to it. 

* So I've decided to change the sacred name the God's have given Kisato. It was originally Ubasti, but I think I'll have it changed to Eset instead. What does this mean? It means Isis' name will also be changed to her modern counterpart, Ishizu, instead.
As much as I would love for the character to keep their original name, I don't want any confusion to happen when I write through the characters since Eset and Isis basically mean the same thing. The only difference is that Isis is originally a Greek name, whereas Eset is not. 

* I know Seto Kaiba was in the same class as Yugi in the very FIRST anime episode, but he was basically never shown to be in school again after that day. Thankfully, the beginning of the modern era in my story is not going to start from Season 1, so ages will follow how I've written them down below on [#11].
But what I'll be writing down that won't be explained in the story, will be explained in a short little one-shot series...maybe.
Oh! And instead of him dropping out of school all together due to the embarrassment, he wanted to continue working on the company and improve it further. But had decided to be homeschooled in order to keep up with his studies.
Because yes, even though he could've said "screw school, I have money" what kind of an example would he have set for his little brother?
Also yes, I am going based on the Japanese school system since the ages won't be that much of a problem/headache and it'll actually be easy to remember for me personally. 

* The timeframe for the Battle City Tournament will take place a half-year to a year or so after Duelist Kingdom, think of it as a way to keep the story going forwards rather than just have it within the same month for example, since that wouldn't really help or have any progress to the story. 

3) All covers are made by me, but I do not own the pictures themselves! All pictures, videos, gifs, etc. I use for my character/the situation/story belongs to their respective owners. If you see any artwork that doesn't have the artist's name, please post them in the comments below!

4) So this story is going to follow and be a mix of events from both the manga & Japanese canon anime. Although it'll start to follow the anime ending more when the "Pharaoh Memories" arc comes up in this story.
I won't use a lot of parts from the manga though since using it is going to be more for references due to a few reasons; 

* Even though I do surprisingly like the dub, I can't handle the amount of cringe-worthy-vanilla-bullshit moments it has, also because 4KIDS had heavily censored the show and even took a few scene's out. There was obviously violence, guns, mentions of death/hell, etc., and when trying to make a story as accurate as possible while trying to stay true to my original ideas, it's hard to find that unless it's with the subbed version. 

* In the manga, Pegasus had several adopted son's and was also killed by Dark Bakura pulling out his Millennium Eye. He was never revived, and it changed the course of the manga series–or at least that's what the wiki site told me lol.
But since the anime is a timeline of its own and Pegasus died of natural causes by the time of 5D's WRGP –along with the Bonds Beyond Time movie being cannon for the anime– I'm quite literally trying to figure out a plot point to bundle it all together to make sense of it...since Trudge was also originally a part of the DM timeline.
His name was also used as an Easter egg in GX as one of the residents missing, however I'm not going to count it as him being a student; most likely he was a security guard and got taken to the world of Darkness, 'or' him being a resident could just mean him being a resident of Domino City. Either way, he ain't really gonna be mentioned.