Chapter 5: Always Watching

Ever since you'd shown Tracer your ability, you felt much happier with yourself. You finally felt like you could be appreciated for who you really were without having to hide behind your hood. You didn't know why or how, but you felt like your father was proud of you. You started going out more and talking to new people. Everything seemed to be looking up for once in your life.

~Time Skip~

The clock struck 10:30 as you were getting ready to go meet with Tracer. You weren't dressing as you would for prom, but you still made sure you looked good. You hopped in a quick shower, freshened your hair, put some deodorant on, and generally just got clean. As you exited the shower, you looked at yourself in the mirror. You cast your gaze up and down your arms, trying to count the number of scars, but it was impossible. You teared up a bit, as those scars held memories, memories that weren't worth revisiting. They would just cause more trouble for yourself. You pushed these thoughts out of your mind as you proceeded to get dressed.

You were basically sprinting down the stairs to get out the door and to the mall, when you mother stopped you. "You know, (Y/N), you've been going out a lot lately. Is there someone that you've been seeing?" She asked with no hesitation. Blood rushed to your cheeks as you thought of Tracer. "No! I'm just going to hang out with a friend." You quickly replied, causing even more suspicion. "And does this friend have a name?" She inquired. As you thought about that question, you realized something. Tracer can't be her real name, right, you thought as your mother stood waiting for an answer. You quickly thought up a name. "Jane," you said with slight hesitation. "Ohhh it's a girl, huh?" she asked with slight encouragement. You rolled your (E/C) eyes and said, "Yes mom, it's a girl. Can I please go now?" She replied, laughing slightly, "Yes you can go. Don't do anything stupid." As you heard these words you darted out the door, your cheeks heating up as you thought about what she meant by "anything stupid."

~Time Skip to You and Tracer talking~

"I mean, seriously, what's with the armor?" You said, pointing to her arms with a giggle. Tracer started to respond after laughing at the joke you said earlier. "They're the holsters to my pistols." Now it all started to come together, her workplace, the patrols, and everything. Then a certain question popped into your head.

"Hey, is Tracer your real name?" You asked with inquisition in your tone. She laughed, "Of course not, silly! My real name's Lena Oxton." Lena, you thought, it fits so perfectly a beautiful name for a beautiful girl... wait what? Thoughts about Tracer being beautiful and sexy and funny and just perfect swarmed your head as you tried not to drool over her amazing features. "You okay, love?" The way she called you "love" sent shivers down your spine. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine." You responded, scratching the back of your head.

A faint BEEP could be heard in your left ear, but you dismissed it as another sound of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~

Reaper typed in the commands needed to activate the tracker/hidden camera. As he typed in the final command, bright red text flashed across the monitor: STATUS: CONNECTED. He grinned at the huge monitor and whispered to himself, "Right where I want you..."

______________________________

Ohhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiit, Reaper done GOT EM!

Anyways I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I hope you guys have an awesome day!

Also, I was thinking about doing Questions of the Day at the end of every chapter cuz I love interacting with you guys so let me know if you guys would want that!

Cya!

-insidiousxint