[Prologue] The "me"!

SUMMER! AWESOME! Birds are flying, kids are playing, happiness everywhere...

Thats a wrong PoV!

Real PoV

Summer is not really in my 'yay!' list. The only good thing is that I get to sleep more.

'Why don't you go outside and play something, like football, for an example? Do more exercises! Or even drink beer!'  I'm terrible at everything with a ball. I can only pick up a stick. I'm 14 for God's sake!

'Ask a friend to help you learn how to play football. Everyone man loves football! PLAY IT FOR GOD'S SAKE!'. Oh, okay. Who? I can ask, uh...Hey, it's that girl that--oh wait, she hates me. What if...nope! He think I'm dead...

You've got the idea. I can try to make friends, but I'm too 'weird' for them. To annoying 'smart a**' 'gamer freak' 'too childish' 'girly boy'...you get the idea. For me insults are just words.

Summer is ending soon, and I'll start High School. I'm so happy, and I'm so lying now. Two or three weeks and BOOM! Freshman.

I woke up and went to take a shower. While I'm showering, let me tell you about myself: brown hair and eye color, white skin, short hair and...yeah, that's all. From what you can tell I'm a sassy smart a**. It's hard for myself to tell how I am. I can be a shy kid, then turn into a very courageous person. I'm weird and I like it.

I changed and walked down the stairs for breakfast. I opened the kitchen's door--"SURPRISE!" I jumped back from the shock.

There was mom holding a cake, along with my dad, twin brother, a few uncles and aunts, granpa and granda...My birthday! I forgot about it.

I know some of you are asking 'But you said twin brother. Why was he hidding, too?'

My parents knew that having both of us at the same birthday is awkward. One wants that, the other wants the opposite thing, blah blah blah...SO, we chose for each other a day of the year to be our birthday. AND I LITERALLY FORGOT MINE! I'm so stupid...

"Oh my... I can't believe I forgot" I said smiling "At least we didn't" Lukas, my twin, said. I can tell you how he looks like, but we're twins, so. The difference is that I'm coal and he's emerald. Yeah, 'gamer freak' over here. Problem?

"Happy birthday, Son" dad said. He and mom are always working and they're barely home. But when they are, at least they are trying to show how much they care.

The 'party' was a normal one. Talking, joking, fun time.

Gifts!

I opened one from my grandma "A sweater...thanks" I said with a (little forced) smile and she smiled back.

My uncle gave me a new backbag. Good. My actual backbag is a grey-ish yellow. What's so bad? It used to be white.

My granpa gave me a basket ball. Really? "Er...I, uh, thanks" I said, this time the smile's totally forced.

From my parents I've got an iPad. AWESOME "Oh my--thank you so much" I said happy. My phone was all I have that was 'expensive'. Now I can do so many things.

Well, Lukas got one, too, on his birthday, but you've got the idea. We do have a computer, but I have to share it with my brother and like I said 'one wants that, the other wants the oposite thing'.

Gift after gift till it was time for everyone to go home. I grabbed the ball and threw it on floor to look like a basketball player doing their dibri-tripri-whatever. It bounced through the room then it finally landed under the table where were the gifts.

When I looked under the table, I noticed a small gift "What the--?" I muttered. There wasn't anything on it to tell from who was the gift.

I wanted to open it, but "Boys? Time to sleep. NOW!" mom said. We know better than to argue, or to don't do what mom said.

"Yes mom!" I said and went to my room. I changed and layed on the bed. I'm holding the gift. I think there's something small. Headphones? Maybe...

I opened it to reveal...a bracelet. A gold bracelet with a light blue crystal on it. Really? For that the suspense? It was a little note there "In between..." I read the note. Huh?
I put the bracelet on and I decided to sleep.

<><><><><><>

AN: Nothing too much for the beginning, but it works, at least.

See ya next time!