Going back

It's been a few days since my...adventure. I discovered that I can 'deactivate' the gem if I press it again after it asked me about the password. Like an ON/OFF switch. And I need the gem to glow, or I'm not able to travel to 'Minecraft'.

Back to the story. Lukas and me are at our new lockers "What do you think so far?" Lukas asked me. Our lockers are next to each other "All good signs so far. I didn't saw...Oh, no..." I groaned.

There she was. Syria Peterson. One of the worst persons alive. She has olive skin, black hair and brown eyes. She's 30% clothes from the craziest designers, 60% mean only 10% water. Water means life after all.

She walked along with her 'besties'. Or I should call them 'beasties'. I still think they're robots, or clones made by her rich father.

Lukas saw where I was looking "You have company" he said "Why couldn't she chose a particular one? Called Alcatraz" I said

"I think she live only to make your life horrible" he said "At least she doesn't flirt with me" I said "That reminds me. I've gotta go, or you'll have to call her sister-in-law. See you later!" he said and left to his class.

I walked to my class, making sure I don't look at her but she tripped me. Everyone's looking at me "Oh, look. It's the failure" she said and her beasties laughed. Ugh, I broke the first rule in high school: make sure no one know you exist. Now everyone was laughing and, like in Minecraft, I was still on the floor, my books next to me "Hey! Leave him alone!" a girl said coming to Syria "Who asked you, Miss. garbage clothes?" Syria said and her robots laughed again "Oh, no! Your hair!" the girl said with a fake gasp, pointing to Syria's head.

"WHAT'S WITH MY HAIR?!" Syria said, holding her head "It's all messy" the girl said and ruffled Syria's hair. Syria looked at her robots "Girls! To the girls bathroom! Now!" she said and they went to bathroom. Everyone went back to their thing and the girl helped me up.

"Hi! I'm Taylor" the girl said "I'm Nathan. Thanks for helping me" I said "That's how you make friends. Not laughing, like some people" Taylor said "What class do you have now?" I asked "Biology. You?" she said "The same. Let's go. It's right in front of us" I said and we went to class.

(30 min. later)

Our teacher is very nice. He said we can do whatever we want since it's the first day and he have to do some paperwork.

I was next to the window so I looked outside, bored. Suddenly the gem from my bracelet glowed. Perfect. I covered it up with my sleeve.

"Can I go to bathroom?" I asked and the teacher pointed to the door signaling me to go. I went to bathroom and closed the door. I pressed the gem "Say your password" it said "In between" I said confident this time. I closed my eyes and waited for the glow, falling and everything "Incorrect password! Say your password" it said. What? I said again but it said it incorrect. I turned it off by pressing again and went to class, making sure the bracelet is covered with sleeve of my hoodie.

The next lesson. Math. Yuck. How can someone love that, I'll never know. I don't mean that the one who love math are weirdos or something else. I just hate math. All I could focus was the glowing gem that wouldn't let me go in another dimension. I'M BORED! The math teacher is Mrs. Ferbot. I heard that the eleventh grade call her Mrs. Fatbutt. She's like an older version of Syria, but blonde. Why is she like Syria?

Someone asked her if he can go to bathroom. She was painting her nails "Can't you see I'm busy!" she almost yelled and the boy ran to bathroom scared.

She's evil, but good at the same time. We can do whatever we want, because she doesn't care. I mean, Taylor's chewing gum "This gum tastes like dirt!" she yelled "Congratulations" Fatbu—Ferbot said, still painting her nails. I think I like math. DID I JUST THOUGHT THAT?! FORGIVE ME PLEASE!