Wow

Detention.

NO, I didn't hit anyone! There was a little argument between me and Syria; Taylor wanted to help; Syria said something bad about Taylor's mom; Taylor became angry and dramatically gestured to Syria's face leaving her with a purple eye; A teacher saw us; blah blah blah and we all ended here.

I was sitting with Taylor, while Syria was sitting in the back of the class, with a PINK bag of ice.

What's with this girl and the color pink?

Boringness. Is that a word? I don't care. Anyway, I was playing Minecraft on my iPad, bored obviously. No one is in the class, so I can do whatever I want. Taylor, being bored too, watched me play. The glowed glowed just when a Husk killed me "Wow" Taylor said, unimpressed.

Since I discovered how the bracelet works, I've started to carry a little notebook on my pocket just in case. Now it's the case. I gave the iPad to Taylor "I'll come in a sec" I said and got up.

Syria decided to be annoying just then (as always) "Where are you going?" she asked "Gotta pee?" I said in a 'Duh' tone "You have to ask for permission" she said, with her annoying smirk.

"They're gonna discover from you?" I asked. She took the bag from her eye "I think they'd believe the girl with the purple eye" she said, pointing to it.

I rolled my eyes.

Alex said that there's a way to stop Steve, but what way? Just before she could tell me, I was transported back here. What a cliffhanger (¡_¡)

I wanna help them, but how can I get back? It's all so...UGH! I mean, the one who left this bracelet thought I can help, but how can I help? I can discover that if I go back, but I can't go back because of Syria, who's acting like a bi--Calm down. Breath.

UGH! I don't have time for this. I just walked to the bathroom, ignoring Syria. Well, I heard her, so you can't say I ignored her...

Just when I opened the door, I bumped in the teacher that's supposed to watch over us. Well, crap "Where do you think are you going?" he asked "To bathroom?" I said.

He just pointed back to where I was sitting. I sighed and walked back. I looked at Syria, who placed the bag of ice back to her eye, looking innocent.

"What was that?" Taylor asked "What was what?" I asked. She rolled her eyes "And again with asking back, when you know what I meant" she said. I raised an eyebrow "You were so desperate to run out the class for something" she said "I'm not desperate!" I said. Right? I sounded desperate? Damn it!

I'm cornered "Uh...An illusion...?" I said and she shook her head "It was just a dream...?" I said and she shook her head with a 'I've waited to long. Tell me or I'll kill you'. Tell her or not tell her...

Eh, who would believe her?

'My friend have a magic bracelet that can magically transport him to another world'

Yeah, I think I should tell her. Whoever punch Syria in the face is a good person. I sounded like a jerk...? Nah, I don't think so.

"Come with me to my house after this is over" I whispered "Wow, mysterious..." she said. It sounded like real, but at the same time, fake enthusiasm.

After this was finally over (it felt like hours, but it was only 10 min) we walked to my house.

Taylor called her mom, and told her that she would be late because we're doing homework together. And it was half-true, since I didn't want to do homework alone.

Lukas was at basket practoce so we were alone. We walked in my room and I rolled up the sleeve to show the still glowing crystal from my bracelet "Wow...now what?" she asked. I pulled out the notebook. I ripped out a paper from it and placed it on top of the crystal.