Something entirely new

I asked my parents about the bracelet, but they didn't know either. They said to don't care and just wear it because, I admit, it looks amazing.

Anyway...Since the school starts in a short time, I had to shopping with my mom and my brother.

We're at the 'clothes' part "Try these" mom gave me some pairs of jeans to try. I groaned and went to try them in the cabin.

I looked at the mirror. The jeans are good "Not too bad..." I said, hand on my hip. I decided to try another pair, but suddenly the gem from the bracelet was glowing "Wha..." I said looking at it.

Because I'm stupid, I pressed it like it was a button. A voice came from it "Say your password..." it said. Huh? "Say your password..." it said again after five seconds "Password...?" I said hopping it was the right answer.

"Incorrect password! Say your password..." it said. I start thinking. The note! "In between...?" I said. My body start vanishing in a weird yellow light. I didn't have time to say something or to react before I vanished all.

Falling. I'm feeling my body changing, but not in a painful way. Something, like a portal, opened under me after five seconds.

"AAAAGGGHH" I was screaming...well, the whole time actually. I landed in water. It wasn't the ocean, just a small pond. I came out of it and lied on the ground.

I closed my eyes for a moment to catch my breath. When I opened them I noticed something about the sun. It has a square form and the clouds, too. What? I looked around to see the trees are cubic.

I got a better look and everything looked like Minecraft. I'M IN MINECRAFT?! I looked at my hands and I noticed that I have fingers. I looked at myself in the water.

 I looked at myself in the water

I look rather humanoid than cubic. Everything is a little...cartoon-ish, but it's still the same old pixel-ish way. I have white hair and blue eyes. I'm wearing an orange T-shirt on top of a white long-sleeved shirt. I was wearing some blue jeans, and I still have the bracelet on. The weird thing? I have an Elytra on my back.

I tried to fly, but I landed in the water again. I never reached the part where you went to the Ender City, so I don't know how to use it. It's not like that has a connection, but I don't want to say that it's because I'm talking fishbone.

I start walking around. Everything was beautiful. Why I'm not freakin' out? All my life I wanted to be in a video game or show or things like that. I read books and saw cartoons, movies and shows about people trapped in another world. I learned a few things, and since I'm in my favorite game...It's possible that I may be more than weird...Nah, I'm fine.

I was looking at a grass block. I decided to punch it to see if I can break it. It worked, and it didn't even hurt. I felt me hitting the block, but that's all.

"Agh! Leave me alone! Help!" I hear someone screaming. I ran to the source of the voice. A villager was surrounded by wither skeletons. What are they doing in this dimension. And since when the villagers talk? And since when they hold their arms like a normal person and not crossed "Tell us already!" a skeleton said. Tell what? "I don't know!" the villager said. I've gotta help him.