.3.

I laid with my head on Treyvion chest while he slept. He had his hand on my hip & the other under his head.

I kissed his chest & eased up out of bed. I sat up & got dressed then looked back at him. I smiled at how cute he was but then dropped that smile quick when I remembered how I just messed up.

I reached over & grabbed his ringing phone from my dresser & shook him awake.

"Here, it might be your cousin." I laid his phone on his chest then walked out of the room. I grabbed us both a bottle of water & when I returned he was getting dressed slipping on the shirt I had him remove but never washed.

"You leaving?" I asked a little disappointed.

"Yeah he claim he on his way so I want to be ready before he get here." He put on his shoes then looked at me. "Why you look like yo cat just died." He joked. I cracked a smile.

"What in the hell? I'm fine. Am I going to see you after today?" I asked.

"What kind of question is that? You gon see me trust me." He stood up, walked over & kissed my lips. "If my clothes wasn't looking like this I'll stay. I can come back later if you want."

"If you can." I wrapped my arms around him then laid on my head on his chest.

"Trey you know you didn't wear a condom right?" I looked up at him.

"Is that what that look about? I don't got shit so don't be scared thinking I gave you something."

"Ok but what if I get pregnant or something?" I asked.

"You not on the pill?" He asked never answering my question.

"No. I never needed to be." I said watery eyed.

"Damn I thought since you didn't bring it up it's because you was on some kind of birth control."

The doorbell rang so I let him go. I left my room & wiped my watery eyes then opened the door.

"Trey still here?" Zay asked.

"Yeah he's coming. Trey." I yelled letting him know the door was for him.

"I'm not fucking with you no mo." Trey said to Zay walking over dapping him.

"My bad bruh. I couldn't resist. Ol girl was bad as fuck." Zay laughed. I looked at them & shook my head.

"Why so early. Who are ya'll & what do ya'll want?" All 3 of our heads turned & looked at Lani.

"They were just leaving." I said trying to push Trey out of the door before Lani started asking question.

"& who are they." She started trying to fix up her hair as she approached them. "I'm Malani." She shook both of their hands. "What was you doing last night?" She smiled looking at me & both of them.

"Your brain needs help." I frowned. This is Trey, he was here with me at the party last night & this is his cousin Zay." I introduced.

"What up Zay? You single?" She flirted

"Yeah I'm.." I cut him off.

"But she's not. Go back in your room before I call Brandon." I knew he wasn't here because she wouldn't be acting like a little hoe right now.

"I should of let you get yo ass beat last night." She smiled & flipped me off. She looked back at Zay then finished to her room.

"Don't even think about it." I said to Zay who was looking at her biting his lip.

"Yo lets go. I need to hit the shower & get out of these clothes asap. Call me so I can come back through & see you." Trey said hugging me.

"Ok. I'm sleeping half of the day away so it'll be sometime around 4 or 5 ok?" I looked at him.

"That's cool." He kissed my head & then whispered "Don't let what happened last night stress you out, I'm sho we good." He tilted my head up & kissed me.

"Ok." I said after kissing him back. I closed the door after they left & drove off. I thought about what he said but couldn't help but stress.

I wish forgetting about it was as easy done as it is said.