.10.

"What's wrong bae?" Romeo asked kissing me on my neck while I made breakfast.

"Nothing I'm just thinking." I continued to cook & think.

"What about. You regret what happened last night?" He asked taking a step back. I looked back at him.

"A little." I felt a little bad. I never told Trey it was over & I was still having his baby so I was just being extra disrespectful.

"We can just pretend it never happened if it make you feel better."

He was always so considerate when it came to my feelings & wants & needs. I should be doing the same for him.

"No. I mean I can't forget that. I do need to talk to you though." I turned off the stove & made both of our plates.

"Ok what about?" He asked.

"Sit." I said after sitting his plate on the table. I sat down then watched him sit. He wouldn't touch his food so I knew I'd better start talking now.

"Ro I'm pregnant." I put my head down.

"What you Dashiki now? (However you spell her name) We just had sex last night how would you know you pregnant?" He questioned.

"Not by you." I started to cry.

"By that 15 year old?" I nodded yes. "Damn. I see why you so hurt now. Do he know?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"I don't think I want to tell him. I can't have a child being the father to my child Romeo. It's just not right. I don't know what I'm going to do. I might just get rid of it then move on with my life." I continued to cry. I can't believe I'm thinking about killing my baby.

"You not killing no kids Liy so get that out of yo head. Talk to him & let him know what's up. If shit go south then I'm right here." I looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I told you I'm here for you no matter what. & I'm not gon let you go through this shit by yoself. but before you do anything you need to talk to him." He got up, grabbed his plate & walked out of the kitchen.

He was right. I'm being selfish & only thinking about how I feel about the whole situation & never even thought about Trey & how he'll feel if I killed his baby.

I placed my plate in the microwave then walked outside. I looked at my phone thinking if I really wanted to call Trey or not. What if it was the other way around & I was 15 & lied about my age? How would I feel losing someone I love?

I scrolled through my contacts & stopped at his number. I took a seat in the chair out front & stared at my phone thinking hard.

I finally decided to just go ahead & call. Be fore the phone started ringing I was hit hard with butterflies & my eyes became watery.

"Kaliyzha?" Treyvion answered on the 1st ring.

"Hi." I nervously spoke.

"Where you at? I need to see you, I miss you." He sounded like he was crying or about to start.

"When & where?" I asked.

"Wherever. I'll come to you. Where you at?" He asked again.

"Here is not a good place. Plus we need to talk & I can't talk to you here. Meet me at my house in 2 hours."

"Alright. You gon be there right Liy?"

"Yeah. I'll see you then," I hung up.

I really didn't want to tell him I was pregnant over the phone. I think that's the worse way to break certain news to someone unless you have no other choice.

I walked back inside, showered then got dressed.

"Where you going?" Romeo asked watching me stare into the bathroom mirror.

"To talk to Trey." I shut off the light & walked out.

"You gon be alright?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine." I smiled.

"Alright. Drive safe." He smiled then gave me a hug & a kiss on the head.

"Thank you." I grabbed my keys from the nightstand in his room then left.

I held myself together well until I made it home & his car was parked outside. I gulped before turning off the engine. I watched him get out of the back of the car & walk this walk this way. I looked down at my stomach & sighed then got out.

"Man I thought I was never going to see you again." He grabbed me & hugged me tight.

"That was the plan." I gave him a quick hug back then broke loose.

"Can I explain?" He asked.

"Yeah I guess." I walked up to my door & opened it. I walked in & he was right there behind. "I'm listening." I sat down & he joined me.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you my age so many times."

"Ok & why didn't you?"

"I was scared this would happen. I love you. I ain't never been in love before & I knew if I told you I was 15 from jump that we won't even be talking right now." He confessed.

"But did you ever think of what would happen to me? I can go to jail for something like this Treyvion."

"That's not gon happen. I won't let that happen I promise. You not leaving me again is you?" He asked.

"I need space & time to think. This is to much for me right now."

"You love me right? That's all that matter."

"I don't know anymore. I mean I don't even know you. Everything was a lie."

"I told you the truth about everything. Nothing was a lit but my age. If I can go back to the day I met you & tell you my real age to prevent you from hating me, I would."

"I don't hate you. I'm just really upset with you. How am I going to explain to my mom that I'm." I paused. "That I've been dating & sleeping with a 15 year old."

"Liy you making this out to be worse than it has to be. It's just a few years age difference. It's not like you 30 & I'm 12. Yeah I'm young but does that mean now you don't love me? So was all that a lie? Me being 15 don't change shit but the fact that you know everything about me now. No more secrets."

"It's not that easy Treyvion. I'm. I. I just can't do this right now." I cried.

"Do what?"

"Us. I'm sorry." I checked to make sure I had my keys then got up & ran out of the house.

"Kaliyzha." He yelled chasing after me.

"Trey I'll call you when I need to. But right now I can't talk to you. Please just leave me alone." He stopped & stared, not responding. I got in my car cranked it up & left.

I don't know why I didn't tell him I was pregnant. Every time I got ready to it hurt & I was making myself mad at him all over again.

I'll talk to him & tell him one day. But right now I really just need to do me & figure out what it is that I really want.