.11.

"Kaliyzha wake up before you be late." I stretched then looked over at the time. It was 7am & I had 1 hour to get ready & be at work.

I resigned from my last job & got a job as a nurse at a children's hospital. I've been here for almost 3 months.

I have not talked to Trey & he hasn't bothered to call me since the last time we seen each other. I still stay with Romeo but we are not together & have never slept with each other again.

I got my big 5 month belly out of bed & went to take a quick shower. When I got out Ro was on his way out of the door.

"You leaving?" I asked closing the bathroom door.

"Yeah." He walked back over hugged me then kissed my head. "I'll see you when I get off." He smiled then walked off. I smiled back then finished getting ready for work.

I miss my old job & the money I was making there especially the tips but I didn't feel right working at Treyvion's dad hotel. It's like I was working for him & I didn't want Trey to ever pop up & see me while I wasn't ready to talk to him. But I think I'm ready now.

When I arrived at work, my first stop was to check on this little boy named Titan. Titan has cancer & has been going through treatments since before I started working here. He's the only child that has never gotten to go home & since his parents are always at work so they can pay off his medical bills, I spend as much time with him as I can so he doesn't feel lonely.

"Hi handsome." I smiled as I entered Titan's room.

" I smiled as I entered Titan's room

"Hi Liy." He gave me a big smile & waved. "I'm feeling better today. So does that mean I can have pudding?" He asked.

"Are you? I don't know, let me see." I grabbed his charts from the end of his bed skimming through the notes. "Looks like you're going to be able to have pudding. "I put the clipboard back then looked at him." What's your favorite flavor of pudding.

"Chocolate." He yelled. I laughed because he was always so adorable. Seeing him makes me scared to be a parent. There's just some things we're not able to protect our kids from.

"Ok I'll make sure to give you 2 puddings since you've been a big boy lately."

"Yayy. Thank you. Can I have them now?" He asked.

"Lunch time sweetie. You can wait that long for me can you?"

"Mhm." He nodded.

"Ok I have to get to work. I'll be back to check on you later ok? Be nice to your nurse today ok?"

"Ok I will." I cut the tv on before leaving his room shutting the door halfway.

I did my rounds then went to relax in the break room. It was almost lunch time & I wanted to rest my feet before I walked down to the cafeteria to make sure that Titan would get 2 puddings.

I watched Tv & texted Lani & my mom letting the time pass. They both know that I'm pregnant but my mom is upset that I won't let her meet Treyvion. I just can't do that right now. She'll get to asking questions much like his mom did then things will not be pretty. She's very protective of me.

"You eating in here with us today?" Ashley asked walking through the doors.

Ashley started here the same day as me. We're good work friends but I don't associate with her outside of work. I would like to but right now I got to much going on with myself to be ending up with fake friends. Lani is good enough.

"No. I'm going up to see Titan. I better head down to this cafeteria before my big ass don't make it on time." I joke getting up.

I made sure his tray had 2 puddings on it then walked down to his room with his tray.

"Titan guess what I got." I tapped on the door walking in. I slowed down because he had a visitor & I didn't want to interrupt them.

"Liy Liy." He yelled. I smiled then laid his food on the table.

"Hey buddy." Make sure you eat your food 1st ok. "Hi." I spoke to the young girl sitting by his side. She looked at me then turned her head not speaking. She looks familiar but I don't think I know her.

"Titan I thought you wanted chips." She asked taking his pudding from him sitting it back on the tray.

"But I like pudding too." He reached for it but she moved them both.

"Bae they didn't have Cheetos puffs but they had the crunchy kind. Can he eat these?" I looked back at the sound of the familiar voice.

"Trey?" I said grabbing his attention.

"Liyzha?" He looked down at my stomach. "You pregnant?" He asked slowly looking up at me.