Cyan's entries

You guys saw that my little murder babe is a writer right? Well... Say you got a hold of his book.

Enjoy! .... The feels!! Muahahah! >:3

April 5th

Dear Life,
Hi! I'm Cyan Cursive! I'm... Hold on... 6 fingers and a haF old! I was born with a speaking distorter. It makes a lot of words hard to say and the ones I can say, I say them really really fast. So a lot of people don't understand me... But it's ok! Momma got me this book, so I can write everything that is... Me!

*you skip a few pages*

December 11th

Dear Life,
Cyan Cursive again. I'm seven and a 1/4 now. Today some older monsters wouldn't stop teasing me about my speech disorder. One of them... Gave me a black eye sockets... I told momma I walked into a poll tho... I hope she didn't know I was lying.

*you skip a few more pages*

March 22nd

Dear Life,
Cyan Cursive here. I'm eight and the bullies have actually stopped teasing me this week...
But...

....

Momma's sick...

...

She says only you can help. So... Please, please, please, help my Momma.

*you skip ahead a few pages*

May 8th

Dear Life,
Cyan Cursive, Age 8.

...

Why?

*tear stains are noticeable on this page*

Why Life?
...

WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP HER?!?!?

She... She's gone now... And you didn't even try!!!

YOU. LET. HER. DIE.

*scratch marks are across this part of the page*
...
*drips and trails of blood start near the end of the page*

*you pause before flipping to more recent pages. You stop at a page with sloppier writing than the other pages written in red ink instead of black ink... Or maybe it was blood?...*

dear death,
Heya! I'm cyan cursivE! I'm 10 now! I'm a big fan of yours! Wanna hear something funny?! I'm writing this whiLe tied uP in a white thing-aMabob jackEt!! It's HILARIOUS!!

*you stop*

....
*you hear something*

Hehehe!

....

...

...

*what have you done?*

[there's a code in the last entry. Can anyone find it?]