HOLIDAY CONTEST!! X3

Hey everyone! As you can see in the title... IM THROWING A CONTEST!!

Is contest will have two separate parts. So bear with me ok?

Theme

A cute or funny or dirty or calm or exciting Christmas scenario with my two favourite ships; CherryGlitch (AshleeXError) and StitchedRainbow (VoodooXInk).

Time Limit

This will be a 48h contest. So your entries have to be submitted before 12pm Atlantic time on Boxing Day.

Rules

-Be original and creative. Let your imagination go wild
-NO stealing or copying others ideas or art
-submit your entry before the due date is over or else your entry will not be considered
-Be polite and have good sportsmanship, if you loose don't whine about it or bash on other people's work please
-Must tag me in the chapter you post it in. (With the @ symbol for those who didn't know)
-Let me know in the comments that your participating
-Have any questions? Ask in the comments.
-Have fun!

Ok now for the requirements. I noticed I have readers who are writers, artists or both and I wanted to give a fighting chance for everyone! So here comes the separate parts for you guys!

Writers Requirements

-You must write a minimum of 150 word long story on the scenario you imagined for the two ships.

-Be Descriptive, make your story feel real.

-You must make the type of scenario obvious (funny, calm, exciting, etc...)

-Must follow the rules above.

Artists Requirements

- You must draw the scenario you imagined for the two ships.

-Must be coloured

-Can be digital or traditional (it doesn't matter)

-Make the drawing express the theme of scenario you picked (funny, calm, exciting, etc...)

-Must follow the rules above

Artist and Writer

You can do both parts if you'd like! If you win, you can only win one part of the contest but hey, ya get two chances!

Prizes

3rd place:
-follow
-lined request (not coloured)
-votes on the book of your choice (10 votes max.)

2nd place:
-follow
-coloured and lined request
-votes on the book of your choice (15 votes max.)

1st place:
-follow
-coloured digital request
-votes on the book of your choice (30 votes max.)
-I'll read the book of your choice

I'd love to see as many of you guys participate as possible! Even if you don't think you can win. Try anyways! And if you don't win, heck! Ya had fun doing it! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!
And remember that a comment, a vote and a follow are greatly appreciated!

Ashlee out!