4

A bitch could not fight a lick! So I'll just probably end up getting my ass beat! I won't be going down without a fight tho.

"You got a problem?" Missy, Lamar baby mother asked walking up on me and Crystal.

"You the one sweating me homegirl. Do you have a problem?" Crystal replied back.

"Ain't nobody sweating your lil young ass"

"Your baby daddy is, he stay blowing my shit down" Crystal smirked.

"Yo what's up?" Lamar asked bringing his tall slanky ass out.

"You need to get your BM" Crystal said looking towards Lamar.

"He don't have to get shit! I'm grown baby, unlike your young ass"

"Okaaaaay bitch we get it I'm young, but did that stop your man from getting at me? No it didn't. You 23 with 4 kids and ain't got shit going for yourself, you busy relying on your so called man to get the job done! I'm young but I'm definitely getting to it! I have my own car, a place, a job, and taking college classes! Bitch what was you doing at 18? Oh right swallowing nut and pushing out kids!"

"Ayo chill, I got her" Lamar told Crystal while he pushed Missy away.

"Get the fuck off me Lamar! You going let Bitch say that to me"

"And her homegirl sitting there on QT, yeah she better keep quiet because she definitely don't want getting in her ass" Crystal said looking over in Bianca direction.

Laughing I led Crystal away and into the party that was popping off. Soon as we walked in all eyes turned to look at us...just how I like it.

I had been sipping my cup of Hennessy for a minute now and I was feeling the buzz.

After finishing off my cup, I pulled more back to back to back until I was fucked up.

"Bitch why the fuck you drink that henny so fast?" Crystal asked as we danced in the middle of the room.

"I was thirsty" I slurred.

"Who the fuck is that nigga that's staring you down"

She asked but I paid her no mind.

"Uh uh homeboy she good" I could hear Crystal say.

"Chill ma, I know her" A deep voice spoke.

"Goddess you know him?"

Looking up my eyes landed on "Quincy" I laughed touching at his face "You have a beautiful face"

Before I knew it I was in the air.

"She might know you but I don't. So I'm going need for you to put her down" I could hear her say as the music started to fade out.

"Listen shorty I know you just looking out and I appreciate that but she good with me. I know her grandmother, and she wouldn't appreciate none of this shit"

"We're you taking her?"

"Back with me"

"Where your car at, I'm going need your license plate number" that was the last thing I heard before I was out.

-

"Why the fuck did I get Henny" was all I could think while opening my eyes.

My head was banging like a surround sound. Looking around the room I jumped up.

"Where the fuck am I" I mumbled.

Oh shit! Grams! I jumped up so fast almost falling on my face. Grams ass was gonna murder the fuck out of me!

"I see you're up"

"Aah" I screamed. Turning around I seen Quincy standing in the door with nothing but his basketball shorts.

"Where am I? How did I get here?" I asked.

Noticing I wasn't in my clothes from last night I screamed again. "You changed me?!"

"You're at my place, I drove you here and you wasn't getting into my bed with them dirty ass clothes on"

"But I-"

I was cut off by loud banging at his front door, followed by a women's voice.

"QUINCY! I know you fucking in here!"
.
.
.