6

You are beautiful no matter what they say!

"Come on now granny you can't be scaring me like that" I pouted while I sat beside grams on her hospital bed.

Grams laughed while she rubbed my leg "Oh I'm sorry baby. But don't you worry, your grandmother is not going anywhere no time soon" she weakly smiled.

"How you feeling?" Q asked from the door.

"Much better baby thanks for asking. And thanks for taking care of my baby girl i really appreciate it." she smiled again before turning to look at me "Goddess go down to the cafeteria and get us something would ya. I need to speak with Quincy"

"Okay grams" I said while standing to my feet.

Making my way out the door I almost made it past Quincy until he stopped me "You good?" he asked.

"Yeah" I nodded before walking away.

I don't know why but Quincy made me nervous.

Making my way down to the cafeteria, my mind was all over the place.

Hearing my phone chirp in my hand I checked it and seen it was Ty.

I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my face.

Ty played me to get what he wanted so he could dip. Now why the fuck am I smiling when I should be putting him on the block list.

But instead I answered.

"Hello?"

"What's up baby"

"Oh so now I'm baby?"

"What you mean?"

"Nothing, never mind" I replied rolling my eyes.

"Where you at, I'm trying see you"

"I'm at the hospital with my granny"

"Oh. So you coming over later or what?"

Taking the phone from my ear I looked at it before hanging up.

BLOCKED!

Finally reaching the cafeteria I looked around for something grams might want to eat but nothing looked good.

So I made my way back up to her to see if she wanted me to go out and get something.

"Granny y-. What's up?" I asked after coming in the room.

"I'm not feeling to well baby. The doctors will be keeping me in for a couple days, so you'll be going with Quincy to his place"

"What?" I asked.

"It's ok he doesn't mind" she smiled "Goddess don't be giving him a hard time"

Before I could respond a nurse was coming in telling us Grams visiting hours were over.

"We going stop pass your grandmother house to pick you up a couple things" Quincy said while I followed him to his car.

"That's fine, you can just drop me off over my homegirls house"

"Nah you're coming with me" she shook his head.

"I'm a grown ass women, you're not about to tell me where I can and can't go!"

He laughed before pulling off.

"What the fuck is so funny?"

"You are" he nodded.

"Oh really? Yo-"

I was cut off by him turning his music up.

It took him no time to get to Granny place. Once we pulled up it was people still out and about doing who knows what.

Getting out the car I slammed his door but the look he gave me made me wish I didn't.

"Get your stuff" was all he said.

"There she go!" Someone called.

Seconds later a brown skin skinny chick came into view and she was mugging me down.

"Bitch you going stop playing with my fucking cousin!" She yelled walking up on me.

"Huh?"

I was confused. Who the hell was this girl?

"Why you still calling my cousin man phone? Bitch Ty don't want you!" She yelled getting in my face.

"He called my phone" I stated backing up.

I wasn't really good with conflict and like I said before I couldn't fight, so I wasn't trying to get into one and get my ass beat.

"Why you running hoe!" Another voice called.

Looking to my right I could see Ty baby mother Bianca standing a few feet away with a smirk on her face.

"Where your big bad best friend at now bitch!"

"So you still fucking with Ty!" The girl who approached me asked.

"Fuck that, Tasha smack that bitch!" Bianca said.

Next thing I knew Tasha had smacked my ass hard across my face.

The hit hadn't registered to me until I was on ground getting my ass kicked and pounded on.

"Stop! Please stop!" I screamed out, covering my face.

Why the fuck wasn't anyone helping? And where I'm the hell was Q??

Feeling the hits let up I looked up and seen Quincy pushing Tasha and Bianca away from me.

"Don't put your fucking hands on me" Bianca screamed mugging Quincy.

"Yo get up" Quincy ignored her and helped me to my feet.

"We going see you around bitch!" Bianca yelled going up the street.

"Yeah and that nigga won't be around to save your ugly ass!"

Rolling my eyes I stomped away from the crowd of people that had formed and made my way in the house with him on my heels.

"You could've helped me!" I yelled to Quincy after the front door was closed.

"So me getting them up off you wasn't help?" He asked like he was offended.

"Whatever"

"Yo why didn't you fight back?" He asked.

"Because...I can't fight" I mumbled dropping my head down.

It was quite for a second and once I looked up at him he was staring at me.

"Go get your things so we could be out"

***

"Let's go" Quincy said coming in his room.

I had been in there watching TV and texting Crystal about what had went down.

Of course she wanted to go find both Tasha and Bianca and beat they ass but I laughed her off.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Down to the gym"

"You have a gym?" I asked getting up and following him out.

"Yeah, the building has one" he replied.

I followed him onto the elevator and waited while it took us downstairs.

He lead me through some doors until we ended up in a room that was set up like a boxing gym.

"Um what we doing in here?" I asked.

"I'm about to teach you how to fight"

Teach who what?!