Meeting Each One

It was after school, and two girls were in the front of the school yard talking to each other. One girl had pink hair that was tied back at the nape of her neck. Her bangs were a pixie-style cut, while the rest of her hair was styled down and straight. The hair that she tied at the back of her neck extended down to where her rear meets her back. The front portion of her hair was also put up, but it only extended to the tip of her stomach. At the end of the two tails in front, ribbons that were two shades lighter than her hair were tied.

Her eyes are the same color as the ribbons in her hair. Her outfit consists of a lavender, modified sailor shirt (the shirt of a Japanese school girl's uniform). At the front of the shirt, there is a large ribbon that is the same color as her eyes. The ribbon is large enough to cover 2/3 of the chest area of the shirt. Above the ribbon, there is a piece of white cloth that is folded to where it makes a triangular shape. In the back, the piece of cloth hangs over the shoulders in a square shape.

On the bottom portion of the shirt, two pieces of white cloth are sewn in. The front portion of the cloths are shaped like right triangles. On the back, the pieces of cloth are almost equilateral-triangular-shaped. The bottom portion of her outfit, she wears a violet, ruffled skirt that's just a few shades darker than her shirt.

For shoes, she wears brown loafers, or Japanese school girl shoes. She has white stockings that extended just below her knee caps.

The other girl had brown eyes, and brown hair. Her skin was tanner that the pink-haired girl's. Her hairstyle is a short cut with two tails of her hair extending down just past get clavicle bone at the front of her head. She wore a gym shirt that was hot pink in color at the middle. The gym shirt extended down to her torso, exposing her midsection. The shirt's sleeves were short and lavender in color. She wore loose shorts that were blue in color and that extended down to her knees. She also wore brown boots that extended to just above her knees.

"...Man, that test was so hard! I don't even know how I got through it!" The pink-haired girl spoke. "How'd you do, Hinata?"

It was the other girl, or Hinata's, turn to speak.

"I don't even know if I got enough answers right to pass!"

The two girls laughed after Hinata's remark.

"I'm positive you got a lot more answers right than I did, Yuno-Chan!"

Yuno chuckled.

"Oh, you're being too modest!"

Both girls laughed once more.

Right after they finished, Hinata looked behind Yuno's shoulder and saw a figure hiding behind a tree, watching them.

"Oi, Yuno-Chan. There's someone watching us..."

Hinata had lowered her voice to a whisper, and pointed behind Yuno. Yuno turned her head to where Hinata was pointing, and she indeed saw the figure. Only instead of acting creeped out like her friend, she just smiled warmly.

"Oh, I know her!"

"You do?!"

Hinata's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open as she replied to Yuno's comment.

"Yeah, she's that transfer student."

"You mean that school named Akademi High?"

 "Yeah, that school!"

With that, Yuno turned around toward where Hinata was originally pointing to and started toward the new student.

"Wait! Yuno! What are you doing?!"