Things Get Kinky: The Unwanted Sequel

I didn't know if I would ever be happy with another person until Ryan. I went from dealing with people that I didn't like to having friends and being in love in months.

Ryan was gone for work while I sat around and thought about the amazing person that I got to have in my life.

I don't even know where I'd be without that little shit. I would have definitely died a virgin and never gotten a boyfriend- or even a fake girlfriend. I would have never told my parents how I really felt, nevertheless be content with them.

I'm so happy that I called that stupid little hotline. I will never regret it for the rest of my life. Even if-God forbid-Ryan and I were to break up, I would still never regret being with him. My life completely changed for the better because of him.

I assured myself of that while I watched Ryan taking orders in Taco Bell. Now, I could shamelessly stare at his ass, and you bet your sweet ass I did that the entire time. Especially because just an hour before we had had sex.

"guys ryan has the cutest ass I'm screaming"

Hayley: "WE GET IT YOURE GAY AND IN LOVE"

Spencer: "SO AM I !!"

Hayley: "WHAT"

Josh: "SPINCER SINCE WHEN"

Hayley:" JON JON JON JON JON JON J"

Spencer: "aaaaaaaaah !!!"

"WAIT YOU GOT BACK TOGETHER WITH YOUR OLD BOYFRIEND"

Spencer: "yes and his name is jon !!"

Tyler: "really I couldn't tell from hayleys SCREAMING"

Hayley: "THE ORIGINAL GAYS AAAAAAGH"

"I thought Ryan and I were the original gays"

Hayley: "but like jon and spencer are the ~original~ gays"

"I see how it is"

"I come out to my parents and I get this disrespect in return" I smile as I send my hint.

Spencer: "BRENDON CONGRATS"

Josh: "how did it goo"

"they said as long as im happy and thats all that matters !!"

Hayley: "DAMN RIGHT THATS ALL THAT MATTERS"

Josh: "ms williams could u please turn your caps lock off you are whats called annoying"

Hayley: "mr dun could u please shut the FUCK up you are whats called an asshat"

Josh: "wow"

Tyler: "you need to clean out that potty mouth and be NICE to people ms williams"

Josh: "thx tyler"

Tyler: "josh did not appreciate the cyber bullying"

"can we continue with the normal conversation please and thank you"

Tyler: "well since you asked nicely"

"yeah okay so back to ryans ass"

Tyler: "you know what nevermind"

***

Ryan got off and we went back to the apartment to relax for a couple of hours before he had to go to the bar.

"What the fuck, Brendon." Ryan asks me when he looks through his messages.

"I just needed to let everyone know that you have a great ass." I shrug.

"Why." He sighs.

"I don't know, genetics maybe. If your parents had good b-"

"Nope. I'm not having this conversation." Ryan gives up. "I'm throwing my phone into a volcano."

"Do it, pussy." I say with a straight face.

"California's changed you." Ryan whines dramatically. I roll my eyes and flip him off.

"I would just like to point out that just an hour ago, I was thinking about how in love with you I am and how lovey-dovey we are. But fuck that." I mention.

"Yeah who needs love. I only like you for your non-existent ass." Ryan groans sarcastically.

"I fucking hate you." I say with no emotion.

"Prove it." Ryan says daringly. In an instant, I pounce on top of him on the couch and slap his face.

"I forgot you had a pain kink." Ryan says with a laugh. I scream and jump off of him.

"I'm moving back to Nevada and going to my Mormon church. I am too pure for this state." I spit in disgust.

"Okay okay, enough of this weird shit, we're not in the group chat right." He shakes his head. I agree and sit back down on the couch.

-a/n: wow I'm such a great fucking writer. I have nothing else to put in this chapter but I hope you thought it was funny. I was in a weird mood when I wrote this if you couldn't tell. well at the moment (1/19) im checking in and trying to write some more chapters, but I'm in another shitty mood, so it's going along slowly behind the scenes, folks. anyways, thank you for reading and ily have a good day/night !!

-hey hi if you're still reading this is present writer here on the day I'm publishing this and this week is my last week of school !! so it's really chaotic with grad stuff and trips etc, so I haven't been writing as of recently (throughout the month of may) BUT I will be trying to finish up this story as soon as I can. let's just say I have an ending ready but not the in between chapters, but this should make it a lot more organized than support hotline was because i was going with the flow on that one lmao. k LOVE U HAVE A GOOD DAY BYE