Chapter One

The weather in paris was unusually warm as Ria's plane Landed at Charles de Gaulle Airport . A few minutes later Ria was Waving her hand high and She was smilling as she got on the costums line.

Despite of the heat and the Crowded people here in Port a head of her. Ria Loved Paris

He generally traveled to different countries . London , Europe , Germany  sweetzerland and newyork . and here in Paris .

I still remember the day we meet 7 days from now . infront of the most visited place. the Eifeell tower . i know it was more than a destiny because it was Fate .

Inside the 7 days with here it was always a memorable days for me .Just her one smile makes my heart beat so fast its weird but i know its Love .

Inside the 7 days i fall inlove with a Crazy Beautiful Lady . who only sees me as her bestfriend .its kind a painful but one day i know she will notice it .

I haven't confess it yet . maybe beacuase iam afraid to get hurt . but someday i will . someday .

"Holiday or business maam ? " The customs office looked unconcerned as he stamped Ria's Passport . " Holiday Ria replied. She smile Brightly to the customs as the the lady handed her passport and then she picked up her bag and start walking towards in my direction. she smiled at me and i did the same .

Now she's in front of me . i grab her bag and start walking outside to find a Taxi . i look a second to her and i saw her smiling brightly . She Loved it here and it would be easy to find something to do.

I know she's been here before. the first time we meet the first time she came here .

how's New york after i leave? . "better than okay. " and then she smiled at me.  Are you enjoying your time there ? i asked again. " Yesss but its kinda short lonely after you leave last day. " . Sorry but you know i have to . i have to find a place for you to stay . a safer place perhaps. i said. " Yesss I know that. she sound sad ".  . I Found a Hotel  near the Hospital so that it would be easier for us when your heart,  attack again.. i said.  she just keep the silence up . but im breaking the ice. here's your room, no.550 . i said then give her the key. and mine is No.555 i said to her..

Nothing changes she is still in silence . she's not like this , not in paris?  perhaps. she is always excited in any seconds even without reason when she's in paris. but i know she's kinda Disappointed when i told her about the Hotel that is near the Hospital. i know that she deosnt want anyone to see her weak and sick . even if its true.

I dont know about her condition . but i felt like its something about her heart. But she keeps on telling me that she's used to it and its normal for her. I disagree at first when we are in New york but she pleased me not to put up that topic. so i have no other choice but to shut up in asking.

"Woow .!! she said in a active voice. . Looks like she's surprise i murmured .

The FELICITY'S hotel was a very wonder place and plus its theme is white and blue her favorite color. I know she'll like it. i said

Shall we ?. i ask " yes yes. she said it like a child . without losing her smile. and then i paid the taxi's bill and immediately Enter the Hotel. I hold her hands and we swing it. looks like a child?  . yes we are. The Lady in Blue and white uniform . give us a warm welcome . we just smile and keeps on walking until we reach the elevator . 10th floor i click the button.

A minute later. She starts singnging more like hamming

I asked. what is that song ?
" tatto " she said. then continued hamming . whats the song all about ?  . i asked to keep out the silence between us . " its about how you have to handle life. " she said while putting a gentle smile in her face..   Do you like the song ? . " No . she said. i Love the song. " she continue. . What's the difference ? i asked in confuse . " You can Like alot of songs put it on your list, listening to them when your bored . but when you love a song its different when you listen to it, it will change the negative mood to postive. and the most amazing thing when you love a song it can change your life and you will understand it" she said it in a sweet tune.

the smile never fades in her face . i can see how she love the song and the look of her face makes my heart beat so fast .

and there is only one thing I know . I love her and it was not a mistake to love her. after a seconds i was still in silence about what she said. and when

we reach at the 10th floor and she  start walking out of the elevator and then i followed after i got my senses.  there are 4 rooms away of her . i passed her as she already unlocking her door's room and i did the same . i looked at her and now she's staring at me to. She smile ,"Good night " she said. and then enters her room.

I enter the room and start whispering "Good night to. "

----

HOPE YOU LIKE IT. PLSS VOTE AND COMMENT :) .
Sorry. Not to good .