Chapter Two

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Ej ???? . a Loud voice from my door shouting my name. . and i know who is it. the Girl Next door . Crap what do you want ? . i shouted back. " just open the Door!!!!. she yelled back.

I automatically jump out my bed and run through the door. i open then ask.  What ? .." Can i come in ? . she said..  Is that how you really act ? to come in to  someones door ? . i asked in iritated tune. . " You're not just someone to me. she said. i was shock and my eyes widen up after hearing those words. " you're my 7 days Bestfriend. she continued and then laugh a little. "Hahaha".

I felt something sharp in my heart hearing the bestfriend thing. i let her in and as always she deosnt know the word shy .

Are you not scared ?. i asked

" for what ? . she answered.

Scared of something that i might do something to you everytime you entered my room . i said.

" why would I ? . she said .

Her hobby makes me iritared about her. what if im a different man ? what if there is another
man inside this door my friends or blah.blah .

I Grab her arm and push her down to my bed. while putting her hands up. and now she's under my body. i closer my head to her trying to catch her lips.

i saw the fear in her eyes . and i felt the shiver in her body. i lay myself in the bed beside her.
she's still in shock she did not even move. but i decided to speak.

See ? thats the possible thing to happen when you enter someone's room . without thinking what would possible to happen. Now still not afraid ?

The silence is still up. and a minute later she stars Crying. that brings me to shock.

She's crying like a baby. kinda cute but i think i felt guilty . damn im sorry . i said in a worried tune.

no...( sniifff )2x no... iam afraid yess i thought tha-----.

i stop her from talking because she was crying hard while trying to speak.
Dont Worry I wont do anything to hurt you. i said.

she's wipping her tears using the back of her arm . before she give me  a warm smile. "I know" she said. I hugged her and she did the same. "Thank you . she wisphered.

( cring....cring.....phone rings) hello . ria answered the call.

" okay "

"Thank you , ill be there in a minute now. " she said to the person  on the phone. before the call ends.

"Can you come with me ? "

where ? i asked.

"My Doctor just called me. and she wants to see me now. "

Sure. give me a minute to prepare.

" Okay .

----***-----

Ria can you pls Grab me the shirt on my bed. i think this pink one deosnt suit to my shorts. i said.

I just finished my bath. now iam with my shorts and my sando . i asked her to grab my white shirt,

I wonder what take her so long . Ria?  i call . No one answer .. i get out from the Showering room. Maybe she left ? i murmured.

Riaaaa !!!???. i shout after seing her sitting on floor while pushing her chest then catching her breath. . Ria.? i call her again. now iam holding her . it happened again just like what happened way back in new york.. Damm Ria you should just have told me. i carry her, a Lovers carry and run inside the elevator. good thing there is a telephone here . i call for an amabulance and then

when we reach at the first floor an Emergency team automatically grab her from my arm putting her into an ambulance .

glad the hospital is just near from this hotel.

------

i did not join the ambulance they did not let me. so i ride a taxi to come here.

Where is the girl ??

"are you a family member of miss ria sir ?? " the nurse asked.

yess .

" brother ?.

No. !!! the Hell what is this for .?? I need to see her!!!!. i yelled . yes iam angry. it pissed off.damn first they did not let me in the ambulance and then they'll keep on asking. damn I really need to see her. no one knows how worried iam.

" Just answer me sir. plss. if you want to make this conversation short you'll just have to cooperate. !! she said

im her Husband . i said. i know its kind a weird to lie like that . but i think of the posibilities if they'll know that im not a family member they will kicked me here in the hospital.

paris is different . i may not leaving here for years but i studied it very well .

" done. She said . Follow me sir. she's at the Emergency room 5 right now.

after she told me the Emergency room number i quickly run . i have to see her. i murmured.  the nurse call me but i did not bother to look back. she's a slow poke..

**
30 mins later.

Damn where is the Emergency room . i cried. damn i have to see her. i rest my back in the wall and i sitted on the floor and put my head on my knees . I hold my both hands and start praying.

God plss . Be with her. save her for me.. i cried the way i say. And now my tears are starting to fall .

Pls. Pls.pls stay alive. Pls pls.. i murmured.

My head i turning to confusion, what woul really going go happen? . I shoul be with her right now. Dammit.

* a minute later *

"Sir ?. Ecer ?

i Raise my head and then i looked at the nurse who called my name . i have no friends in paris i wonder how did she know me .

" Room 15 sir. Miss Ria is waiting for you.

I immediately stand up and fix up myself . BRING me there . i said.

"yes sir. she said.

Now iam Following her . it sucks to walk like a turtle. . but It deosnt matter iam dying to see her. if only i follow her lately damn. im a coward tho.

" If only you followed me . you should have seen her earlier. but you run and did not bother to listen when i call you. the nurse said. i can see her laughing a little. pretending she's not. Damn
that's embarassing and then she also sees me lately Crying like a dumbass . tsss

" you do really Love her ? .

I keep in silence . i dont know where would this conversation will go. But i wont answer her cuz its none of her business.

" she's lucky .

I looked at her after she said that. i saw a glimpse of her smile. so i decided to talk. even if i hate talking to strangers .

No. iam the lucky one. i said while looking at our direction. She's the one who brought colors into my life,thats why, im the lucky one. i said. while having the biggest  smile that i can have. well you cant blame me. im imagining Ria's face when she's upset.

I can see her smiling while looking at our direction. she did not speak nor breaking the ice between us. until we arrive at the room 15 .

Thanks. God now i can see her.

--

Hope you like it ? :))