Epilogue

# Hello Everybody, Xiu is back........ XD Today is FREEDAY!! HOORAY! HOORAY!!!HOORAY!!!

*Dancing happily* tee hee..... XD

Aiya, why did you all cry, curse, and be so angry like that. I still have an Epilogue and an Extra ma? Or did I forget to mention it??  *Pick nose*

Okay, so this fanfic has 7 chapters only, an epilogue and an extra. 

I actually plan to publish this next Freeday, but your desperate cry has succefully called me back from my slumber, sigh.......

So, how was it? anybody see it coming? That Lu Cang would end up in that kind of state? Xixiixixixxxiixi...... 

HHYL Fanfic - Reflection of the Moon

Epilogue

Xiao Sang was treading with his heavy steps towards his master's room. The warm water for his master for his morning washing and brushing was in his hand. But it was not the cause to make his steps feel heavy. Not at all. It was because of the news he had to tell his master. If only he could, he would rather not pass this kind of message to his master.

Receiving permission to enter the room, Xiao Sang could see his master who had just gotten up from his bed. The black shadow under his eyes indicated he was having another sleepless night. Xiao Sang was extremely worried for him.

"Big Brother, His Majesty is asking for your presence." Carefully, Xiao Sang delivered the order from the Emperor, delivered by one of the Palace's messengers.

As expected, the handsome face fell into a gloomy mood at once.

"What is it again this time?" It was crystal clear, instead of being happy, Lu Cang was extremely annoyed.

"His Majesty is holding a banquet at the lakeside."

"Again?" Sighing heavily, although muttering to himself, still, Xiao Sang could clearly hear him. "It will not be surprising at all if I have another sleepless night."

After a banquet, Jing would force him to stay overnight in the Palace, in his Imperial Chamber and drain him of his life force again. Lu Cang felt that he wouldn't be able to have a long life with the current's lifestyle.

Xiao Sang didn't say a word. He only looked at his Big Brother who was washing his face with the warm water he brought. The face was so much livelier that Xiao Sang almost couldn't believe that barely one year ago he was lying lifeless in His Majesty's arms.

Lu Cang stopped his washing activity and stared at Xiao Sang. "You give me that look again."

"Pardon me......" Xiao Sang quickly wiped the tears that he didn't know since when had wetted his face. "I just....." Xiao Sang's voice began to quiver. "Big Brother, Xiao Sang just......" He truly couldn't describe his grateful feeling simply by looking at the lively although grumpy Lu Cang.

Smiling in understanding, Lu Cang resumed with his morning routine.

Last year indeed had been a very chaotic year for them.

Didn't know what kind of trick Jing used to pull him back from netherworld, ---Lu Cang was sure his heart had stopped beating at that time, all he knew was, when he opened his eyes again, Jing's dazzling face was the first to greet him. Smiling so sweetly, more beautiful than any flower. ---At that time, Lu Cang actually thought he had died and maybe due to some absurd good deed he did in his life, he was born in heaven and Jing was the immortal who welcomed him in.