Chapter 5

As Eleanor and the rest of the prisoners got their stuff, she started to think about how rick didn't want to speak to her. He should be happy to see her, it was her after all the love of his life as stated by him. But then again she did disappear for over 4 years with no exclamation, and she only went to jail for killing over a hundred people, and she did lie to him more times then she could even count, and that's really saying something when over a hundred years old.

As she stormed her brain for a answer she almost didn't realize a pale hand waving in her face, she quickly grabbed it and she slowly traced her eyes up arm and then to the person's face, which her to surprise was a grinning Quinn.

"Can I help you?" Eleanor let go of her wrist, she went into her case and started to look though it seeing what they got for her.

"No, ya just looked lost," the blonde said, which made Eleanor look up from her case, "what do you mean lost?" Harley started to do some strange hand greasers "ya know lost in head like me, wait do you hear voices?" she suddenly asked leaning it closer to Eleanor, she raised a eyebrow at woman "no, I do not hear voices in my head," Eleanor said backing away from the lady, "but you do remined me of myself during the 60's." she added on, while pulling her favorite black cropped bomber jacket with white stripes on it along with her black fingerless leather gloves.

When she took out her jacket out of the case, you could see something shining which made captain boomerang look to see what it was. You could say it came to shock to him when he pulled out a gold metal with the word Olympics along with a date of 1976 engraved into it. "Geez who'd you have to rob to get this?" he asked holding it up to the sun, Eleanor turned around confused until she saw what he was holding, "I didn't have to rob anyone, I won it." she reply snatching it away from him and putting it back from where he got it. "There's no way you won it, it says 1976 that would make you 40 or 50 years old." she rolled her eyes as she stood up with her clothes, she already managed to get her white high waist side lace shorts and her gold spiked black boots.

"What makes you think that I'm not." she said glaring at him, "because your to hot to 50 years old." he smirking at her, which caused her to glare at him even more then before. "Whatever." was all she said before taking her top off, which made every soldier to stop to look and admire her as she put a white tightly fitted crop top with the words sweetstuff on it. Many eyes still lingered on her, so when Rick finally snapped out of his trance, and saw that they were still looking at her, made him pissed, so he decided to stop all the eye banging that was happening.

"MOVE IT ALONG SOLDIERS!" Rick barked, shoving past a soldier. Eleanor rasied a eyebrow before say "men." she stuffed a pack of cigarettes in her bra, and slung her little angelkiller shotgun over her shoulder before joining the rest of the team.

"Behold, the voice of God." Rick said, holding up a tablet. Eleanor stood in front of the group, she rolled her eyes because she has seen the face of a god and the person that was on the screen was certainly wasn't a god. "For those of you who don't know me officially, my name is Amanda Waller," she looked over all of them before continuing "there's an active terrorist event in Midway City, I want you to enter the city, rescue HVT-1, and get them to safety."

"I'm sorry," the guy that from earlier spoke up, "for those of us who don't speak good guy, what is HVT-1?"

"The only person who matters in the city, the one person you can't kill." Eleanor was tried of listening to the woman and was ready to kick some ass and win back her man, but she remained silent as Waller spoke, not trying to irritate her. "Complete the mission, you get time off your prison sentence. Fail the mission, you die. Anything happens to Colonel Falg...I'll kill every single one of you, remember I'm watching. I see everything."

Eleanor wasn't worry about being killed by that woman if she killed Rick, because if anyone somewhat is to lay a finger on his head, she make sure that they would Indore the most excruciating pain in the world. "There's your pep talk." Rick stated with shit loud of sarcasm.

"Compared to your shit, she killed it," the guy from earlier shot back, "so...that's it?" the guy asked "what, we some kind of suicide squad?"

"I'll notify your next of kin," Rick said pushing past the guy. "Alpha, Bravo Team, mount up!"
______________________________________

Hey guy, I wanted to give you a idea of what's Eleanor outfit,

By The way I know I didn't say anything about the girl necklace and the dark ruby lips in the story but just to let you know she is wearing them, I just couldn't find a way to fit them in to the story so sorry about that

By The way I know I didn't say anything about the girl necklace and the dark ruby lips in the story but just to let you know she is wearing them, I just couldn't find a way to fit them in to the story so sorry about that. And I also know that the crop top says cutest, but I thought it would be more creative to make it sweetstuff instead.

Thank you again for reading and I hope you enjoy it.
______________________________________