Chapter 23

When the last time we saw Eleanor she was surrounded by gruads, now she was fighting them with nothing but her strength, anger, and sheer froce. But let's not forget the unbelievable power that she was wielding.

Her mind had reverted back to her warrior days with the Amazons in remembrance of the training she gotten from them and also a bit of army training she got during her war days.

She had created dueling swords with her mist and was slicing through the guards with pure fury as she safely cleared a way for her friends to escape.

Eleanor had crashed most of the guards gun so they didn't have anything to fight her with other then their own two fist.

She jumped up in the air and stayed there almost in floating manner, but was quickly dismissed as she came barreling down into a guard with her weapons turning into daggers.

As her daggers buried in the guard chest the gem in her prison pocket started to glow until Eleanor's mind was no longer in the reality that was happening, she now fighting in a war with the best friend she believes to be dead.

She slashed through the soldiers coming towards her but in reality the guards were doing everything in their power to stop her, but they were to late her sub-conscience was gone and the warrior she was trained to be was in her place.

As Eleanor dodged and counteracted attacks as she and Diana were slowly became surrounded by soldiers but the two refused to back down so they continued to fight, until Eleanor saw a soldier getting ready to stab Diana in her back.

"Diana, get down!" She yelled as a surge of energy and mist burst through her sending spears of sharply formed mist in every directions of the area taking out the majority of soldiers or severely wounded them.

The same thing happening in reality with Digger and Croc ducking as Eleanor's spears killed the prison guards.

The two men celebrated their success until they noticed Eleanor's eyes were glowing blue and the mindless expression she wore was one that worried her friends.

"Umm, love...?" Eleanor snapped back into reality at the sound of Digger voice with her eyes turning back to normal. "Huh?" She asked before she looked at their surroundings and saw the horror around them.

"D-did I...do this?" Eleanor asked scared to know what really happened , but before anyone could answer her question a new group of guards ran in guns blazing, without thinking Eleanor brought her hand up and created a shield of mist around the trio.

As the bullets pounded on the shied, Eleanor forgot all about her question and was now focused on the current problem.

"Guy's you need run! I'll defined you!" She yelled towards to them as she started to expanded her shied so it blocked the people shooting at them from actually killing the trio.

Croc and Digger begin to run away while Eleanor stood her ground. She slowly started to walk closer to the gruads giving them little space to shoot, but at the same time Croc and Boomerang were ready to leave.

"Aren't you coming?" Croc shouted to Eleanor as he and Boomerang stood waiting at the exit. "Just go without me! I'll catch up with you!" She responded not looking back. She was to focussed on using her powers, but while she worked on not get her and her friends, her words did not convince them to leave her.

"We're not leaving you, ya blonde she-devil!" Digger said trying to enrage her enough for her to come after them, and the results did make her mad but not enough to chase them.

"I said Go! Go before come over there and froce you to leave!" She turned around showing her eyes were a firery blue. The two criminals looked at each other before silently nodding their heads.