Proud

Adrien's POV.

Ladybug jumped in through the window to her parents big surprise. At first they don't know how to react. They just stand there and looked at each other for some seconds.

But then Tom stepped forward and give his daughter a hug.

"I-I c-could guess that you're s-surprised?" Ladybug said with a cracked voice.

"Of course we are surprised, but we're also proud of you." Sabine said with a weak smile on her lips.

"So your not... Disappointed?" Ladybug said enveloped of her parents.

"That you're a superheroin? Who does whatever you can to save a life, and who's loved by the whole city? Noooo." Tom laughed.

"We're just so proud of you. But we're disappointed over one thing... that you feel that you had to deal with all of this on your own. We could promise.. that you'll always have us. And Alya too. She calls or visits every day." Tom said.

'I feel pretty good about Tom's answer. It was what I always have thought a proud fathers reaction would be. I feel some kind of envious of Marinette, for the great parents she have. I hadn't been so lucky.'

Marinette's POV.

"Boom!" That sound could just mean one thing.

'It could never have felt so good as it does now. And I could not become angrier at the akuma that destroyed the this moment.'

My parents released me from the tight hug. And I ran as fast as I could to the window to see what happened outside.

An other boom was heard all over the neighborhood and I saw a sparkling explotion.

"THEY JUST CALL ME DON'T BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH!" The villain screamed into the night.

"WE SHOULD SEE WHO'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HERE!" She continued.

I jumped back out the window and left my parents behind me. With gace I landed on the steet below.

I could see that the akumatized girl was young not much older then myself. I could see that she also had a pink brooch. And I was able to quickly assume it was there the akuma was hidden.

'I guess I have too do this once again. Defeat the akuma, but wonder what's next. Hawkmoth's not defeated yet.'

I now this is short, but in my defense I'm sick and I don't have the energy to write much more today.