Breakfast and Bonfire (Niall Horan)

Hello people! Well, so as I said earlier, the chapters that are not important in Summer Love will be uploaded here. 

This was initially chapter 35 in the story. However, you can read it as an independant OneShot too! 

Hope you like it! :) X

“Add the veggies..; some soya sauce; there goes some tomato sauce… Mix it well…” I sermonized on the recipe of the Pasta as I prepared it in Niall’s presence. “And there we go…its ready…” I said serving the treat in a bowl. “Taste it will you?” I said offering a spoonful to Niall. “What a Scrumptious treat this is ...I’m having it all!” he said as he took the bowl off my hand and sprint outside. I divided the feast equally into five parts. As soon as I stepped out of the kitchen with the tray, five famished people swarmed up beside me and grabbed one bowl each. “Oh you’re welcome…” I said pretending as if someone told me thank you. I treated myself with a glass of Pepsi and joined everyone as they watched T.V.

“Where’s your breakfast?” Niall’s concerned self asked. Although I didn’t show it on my face, my heart went crazy as I realized he was so concerned for me. “Erm… I’m not hungry this morning…” I said. “Nothing’s left for you, isn’t it?” he said. I so loved it when he seemed to know everything, as if he could read my mind. “No! That’s not it… I, I…” I stammered as I failed to figure out what to say. “We ate all of it away didn’t we?” Liam said as he was sitting next to Niall, listening close. “Well… you still are…” I say. “Aw! Nothing’s left for poor Alena!” El said in a tone that’s used to address babies. “Come on share some with me…” Niall said shocking the wits out of everyone. “YOU WANT TO SHARE YOUR FOOD?!” All of us chorused, stunned. “Yeah, So what?” Niall said as if it were the most casual thing to happen. “Well the ‘Nialler doesn’t share food’ philosophy clearly doesn’t work with Alena…” Zayn says as I sit beside Niall, smiling at him. “This is called true love man!” Louis says, making everyone laugh.

“You should have told me earlier, I could have eaten slowly—I wouldn’t be half finished then!” Niall told me. “It’s alright; and moreover, it’s not half eaten, it’s half full!” I said and Niall gave a cheeky laugh. Suddenly a phone rings and we see Liam reach for his pocket. He stands up and paces around the lobby as he talks to the person on the other end. As he hung up, his face told me had had received some important news.

“Guys this is important;” he said, voicing my thoughts. “…it was the management. They said we have a photoshoot with some magazine next Monday. It’s important and they’ve confirmed the deal. Vacation’s over guys…” he said. “Wait today is Sunday… and you have the shoot next Monday… which means we have one whole week left before I leave for India… which also means you guys won’t be able to come with me!” I say, upset. “Aw baby! I’m gonna be with you!” Eleanor said. I felt so bad because I had to part with them.

“It’s alright baby; we’re gonna make this last week the best week…” Niall said making me smile. I loved the way he lit me up. I was always so radiant and blissful around him. “What’s the plan for tonight guys?” Niall asks everyone. “I don’t know… any suggestions?” Zayn said. “Who’s up for a barbeque?” Harry suggested and we all agreed.

In the evening, as went our plan, Zayn and Harry collected some wood and lit up fire, Liam and Louis made sitting arrangements, while El, Niall and I got the food ready. When everything was ready up to our requirements, we sat around the fire; talking, singing and eating. Niall played some songs on his guitar while we chorused the lyrics. And then we had Harry’s jokes, which were weird but amusing. Louis shared a rather funny experience of his’, telling us that he once got suspended for showing his butt to his teacher. We all ended up having hysterics on that one.

“How were your schooldays Al?” Eleanor asked me. “Well, I always used to go around impersonating teachers…” I began. I giggled suddenly as I remembered an instance. “Once, I was along with a friend, and we thought there was no teacher so entered the class pretending to be FBI… we acted as if we had handguns and yelled, “Everybody Freeze!” and as soon as we went through the door, we found our Geography teacher staring at us, though the whole class was in hysterics!” I said and everyone laughed.

“Let’s play truth and dare!” Zayn suggested. “O yes!” Eleanor agrees and we all follow. “Spin the bottle, Harry…” Liam said. “NO! Let’s Spin The Harry!” Louis says and we all laugh, remembering about the show with the same name that never had a 3rd episode. “I’m in!” Niall said. “So, let’s Sp--in the Harreh!” And there went Harry, round and round, being turned by Louis. “Ok stop!” Lou said at a particular time when Harry was facing me. “Hey that’s unfair!” Niall shouted. “Unfair? Alright, you’ll be awarded a dare from... who volunteers?” Louis said cheekily. “Me! Me!” Liam shouted. “Okay Go on Liam...” he said. “Do an impression of any one person you like… it can be anyone… a celebrity, band mate, anyone!” said Liam and Niall nodded in agreement.

And then Niall started, “Aye, just chi-lling with la-ads in a- Brad-ford” He had barely started when we all burst laughing as we realized who it was. “n’ a- jus’ goin’ out with meh mates n’ a chillin’ ‘round the house, jus’ upstairs jus’ like pu-in sum music, n’ dancin’ prop-ley…” That’s all he said before he was in fits of laughter himself. He was just so good at it, it wasn’t even required to ask or say that it was Zayn. We all gave him a huge round of applause as we all laughed. My stomach had started to ache and my eyes were getting teary from laughing so much!

“Alright, nice one Niall… Let’s Spin the Harry again!” and there went harry once again, but this time, Louis stopped him in front of Liam. “Truth or Dare?” he asked him. “You never asked me that!” Niall protested. “Dare!” Liam said. “Alright now, who will give him a dare…? Zayn, YOU!” he said. “Guys Liam can actually stand on his head, so Liam, today, I’d want you to stand on your head, right in front of us!” Zayn challenged Liam, which he most excitedly accepted. Zayn was right; Liam could actually stand on his head and he had amazing balance! No wonder he was a sportsman! We graced him with claps as he came back to his place.

“Spinning the Harry again… go Harry spin!” Louis said as Harry spun again. And this time he stopped in front of Zayn. “Truth or Dare?” Lou asked. “Dare!” Zayn replied. “Everyone’s asking for dares! Well, I’d want to give this a shot… OK! Do a triple back flip!” he said. Zayn stood up, took position, and got two down but the third was left incomplete. “OH!” we all shouted in displeasure. “C’mon, Zayn! Once more!” we shouted. And there he went, trying once again, to do the triple back flip, and he got it. “…Yay!” we all cheered for him.

“Sit down Zayn; good job with the flip… Go Harry spin again!” he said. Harry stopped in front of Niall, this time. “Alright Nialler; Truth or Dare?” Louis asked him. “DARE ALL THE WAY!” He replied. “Who would like to offer the guy a dare now?” Louis said looking around and Harry raised his hand. “Tell Alena you love her; in front of all of us…” He said with a challenging look on his face.

I turned my head to see the Irish bloke’s face flushed as he smiled nervously, trying to play his laid back self, while I knew he was thinking hard for a reply in his mind. “I think I asked for dare, not truth…” he said finally as this time my face flushed. Harry started smiling and it’s not long until everyone started to hoot. I stared at the ground as I felt my cheeks burning. He did it again.